November 27, 2020, 05:56:08 AM

Author Topic: Arkadiusz Milik (CF, Napoli)?  (Read 1419 times)

November 18, 2020, 09:05:37 PM
Read 1419 times

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Not really seen much from decent sources, and most are based off a report coming out of tuttomercato in Italy. ToffeeTV lead with Everton's alleged interest in their News Daily video from yesterday. More miss than hit, but they won't include anything that's absolute rubbish.

Obviously, he's a striker, he played under Carlo for 1 1/2 years while at Napoli, and scored 28 goals in 56 all comp games during that time. Pretty excellent output in a Napoli side that wasn't exactly lighting up the scoreboard. 5 goals in 9 Champions/Europa League matches in there as well.

Only 26, an excellent age for a 2nd striker. Rumored to be a Jan. target in the ballpark of £10m.

Maybe most interestingly, Napoli didn't name him to their squad this year. He hasn't played a single minute of competitive football. Does anyone know why?
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

November 18, 2020, 09:19:05 PM
Reply #1

Old England Toffee

Not really seen much from decent sources, and most are based off a report coming out of tuttomercato in Italy. ToffeeTV lead with Everton's alleged interest in their News Daily video from yesterday. More miss than hit, but they won't include anything that's absolute rubbish.

Obviously, he's a striker, he played under Carlo for 1 1/2 years while at Napoli, and scored 28 goals in 56 all comp games during that time. Pretty excellent output in a Napoli side that wasn't exactly lighting up the scoreboard. 5 goals in 9 Champions/Europa League matches in there as well.

Only 26, an excellent age for a 2nd striker. Rumored to be a Jan. target in the ballpark of £10m.

Maybe most interestingly, Napoli didn't name him to their squad this year. He hasn't played a single minute of competitive football. Does anyone know why?

better to sign him in January than summer before it gets hot again

November 19, 2020, 02:18:08 AM
Reply #2

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
He looked brilliant when he first went to Napoli, but he's had a couple of knee knacks since then I think.  I wouldn't want to invest a lot in him but if he was available at a reasonable cost then I'd quite like the sound of this.

November 19, 2020, 03:09:03 AM
Reply #3

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I actually asked Ped & Baz about him during their live segment today, and Baz believed Gattuso left Milik out of the squad because he'd "made it clear he wanted to leave."
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

November 19, 2020, 02:39:00 PM
Reply #4

Paddockoldie

Hasn't Carlo dismissed the rumours? Think he's on top dollar so might not be what he's looking for? Unless Carlo's playing it down so the costs don't go up?

November 19, 2020, 02:39:40 PM
Reply #5

Shogun

Administrator
I actually asked Ped & Baz about him during their live segment today, and Baz believed Gattuso left Milik out of the squad because he'd "made it clear he wanted to leave."

Ped and Baz are known for their strong links to the Napoli hierarchy tbf
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

November 20, 2020, 03:58:08 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

Ped know's about as much as anyone on here...

November 20, 2020, 08:16:13 AM
Reply #7

GrantyBoy78

Gattuso said to the Italian press Milik wants to leave - is what’s been revered to.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 21, 2020, 05:00:47 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is he old enough with enough injury issues for us is my question
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 21, 2020, 05:07:30 AM
Reply #9

Shogun

Administrator
Is he old enough with enough injury issues for us is my question

"By god, is that Sami Khedira music?"
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

November 21, 2020, 12:25:28 PM
Reply #10

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
"By god, is that Sami Khedira music?"

I think Jim Helwig might be pushing our recruitment policy a little bit far, being dead and all.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 12:26:30 PM by Goaljira »