November 29, 2020, 04:07:58 AM

Author Topic: Daniel James  (Read 3125 times)

November 22, 2020, 02:50:55 AM
Reply #30

GrantyBoy78

Lots of red flags, but could also could come good for a team that goes for him. Think his Dad died since he moved to Utd, so there are a some glaring reasons why he may have gone off the boil a bit. He’s obviously wilted somewhat due to the pressure at Utd, but it just feels such a toxic environment, from the outside, looking in. Aside from Rashford, the fanbase pretty fucking hate every player there - so much misdirected anger due to them not really challenging, recently.

We’d certainly benefit from having a direct, lightening fast winger.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 22, 2020, 02:55:59 AM
Reply #31

Old England Toffee

when the world ends and its just the machines and the cockroaches there will be some AI bot creating rumours linking us to Man rejects.

November 22, 2020, 04:40:49 AM
Reply #32

Jamokachi

I thought we were only overtly harsh on Everton youngsters?

Went to Utd at the wrong time in his career when he needed to go somewhere where he could continue to develop as he was at Swansea, without the pressure that he inevitably received.

Club career has stalled but I've seen more than enough for Wales and Swansea to know he could be a very decent player. Maybe not elite, but very good still.

Wouldn't mind him coming in for a decent price (as @TheRam said) or maybe a loan for the remainder of the season and see how he gets on.

November 22, 2020, 06:09:07 AM
Reply #33

Sixymack Version2.0

when the world ends and its just the machines and the cockroaches there will be some AI bot creating rumours linking us to Man rejects.

Great post mate.  Had me in stitches.

November 22, 2020, 02:57:16 PM
Reply #34

everton15

lol   lolol

November 22, 2020, 02:58:23 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Well he's very fast to be fair to him. I didn't see the apparent wonder goal that got him back in the papers, but he can run very very quickly.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 22, 2020, 03:01:38 PM
Reply #36

everton15

def sign james if he was available - have seen enough to see he is a decent player with great pace - would do better I thnk at everton with carlo (better manager) and less pressure on the lad - but must be a sensible price as already highlighted

November 22, 2020, 03:04:08 PM
Reply #37

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well he's very fast to be fair to him. I didn't see the apparent wonder goal that got him back in the papers, but he can run very very quickly.

His goal in mid week? Was decent rather than a wonder goal
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 22, 2020, 03:25:35 PM
Reply #38

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, would cause too much confusion when we are either criticising or praising “James”

November 22, 2020, 04:07:41 PM
Reply #39

ally2

He runs about a lot. That isn't enough.

November 22, 2020, 04:17:45 PM
Reply #40

Danny

Wouldn’t mind him on loan, we badly need a direct fast player on the right and he has played both wings before.

I’d only do it with an agreed fee on about 10 mill though, otherwise United will suddenly rate him if he’s good for us.

November 22, 2020, 05:22:10 PM
Reply #41

sam of the south

Nah, would cause too much confusion when we are either criticising or praising “James”

We would have to put an accent on Jamés’ e.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

November 22, 2020, 05:25:59 PM
Reply #42

mikey_blue

On loan I’d be up for it.

Rapid and can play on the right.

November 22, 2020, 05:48:15 PM
Reply #43

Jamokachi

but he can run very very quickly.

*with the ball

Important distinction.

November 22, 2020, 08:49:06 PM
Reply #44

Shogun

Administrator
So what we've established from this thread is the two Welsh posters rate him, meanwhile without the rose-tinted glasses, the rest of us see that he's shite
If you're not angry, you're not listening.