April 15, 2021, 08:37:01 PM

Author Topic: Thierry Small  (Read 7535 times)

schleffera and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 01, 2021, 11:02:21 PM
Reply #45

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I mean he's 16, how many 16 year olds play premier league football?  Seems he's jumping the gun a bit of this rumour is true

sounds to me he is planning a head of signing his next contract rather than wanting to play on Monday like.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 01, 2021, 11:08:03 PM
Reply #46

GrantyBoy78

Just as likely about money.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

April 02, 2021, 12:17:01 AM
Reply #47

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The express fellas.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 02, 2021, 12:18:07 AM
Reply #48

cantoffee

Are there any fullbacks in the league playing regularly who are under 20?

Got at least 3 years before he is likely to even be close to regular first team football.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

April 02, 2021, 12:18:54 AM
Reply #49

Dr. Sponge

What happened to short term loans? Itd be ideal to loan him out for 3 months to a League 1 club, then bring him back to work on his development.

April 02, 2021, 12:20:57 AM
Reply #50

mikey_blue

No issue with a young lad backing himself. If he wants to move because he doesnít see himself of Digne and Niels, then itís fair enough. Itís a short career and he has to make the most of it.

April 02, 2021, 12:24:36 AM
Reply #51

Danny

If he goes abroad then congrats to him and wish him the best of luck, if he signed for United he'd be a fool.

April 02, 2021, 12:43:36 AM
Reply #52

ajax_andy

sounds to me he is planning a head of signing his next contract rather than wanting to play on Monday like.

Needs to just knuckle down and prove over the next couple of seasons he deserves game time.  He's not going to just walk in to another club's first team at 16, so moving seems pretty pointless right now.

April 02, 2021, 01:23:40 AM
Reply #53

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to just knuckle down and prove over the next couple of seasons he deserves game time.  He's not going to just walk in to another club's first team at 16, so moving seems pretty pointless right now.

Or he needs to make the best decision possible for his extremely short but potentially incredibly lucrative career and go with the best option for him.

Like I say, giving the whole thing and everyone involved as much goodwill as possible, for me this is a story about Small weighing up the pathway to first team games before signing his first major contract.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 02, 2021, 03:43:28 AM
Reply #54

ajax_andy

Or he needs to make the best decision possible for his extremely short but potentially incredibly lucrative career and go with the best option for him.

Like I say, giving the whole thing and everyone involved as much goodwill as possible, for me this is a story about Small weighing up the pathway to first team games before signing his first major contract.

Or it's just a load of bull shit click bait... Which is probably equally as likely.

Either way I don't think a 16 year old with little competition in front of him for back up left back should be thinking of leaving instead of making that spot his own.  If he goes to any half decent team he'll run in to the same problem if not worse... Unless he wants to sign for a championship club, and even then there's no guarantees.

April 02, 2021, 04:34:56 AM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Or it's just a load of bull shit click bait... Which is probably equally as likely.

Either way I don't think a 16 year old with little competition in front of him for back up left back should be thinking of leaving instead of making that spot his own.  If he goes to any half decent team he'll run in to the same problem if not worse... Unless he wants to sign for a championship club, and even then there's no guarantees.

I think he should look at our track record and make the best decision for himself.

I just hope we cover ourselves with a sell on.

April 02, 2021, 04:49:34 AM
Reply #56

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I think he should look at our track record and make the best decision for himself.

I just hope we cover ourselves with a sell on.

Whatís our track record?

I donít see many players about that left at an early age to play at a higher level than everton.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 02, 2021, 05:09:16 AM
Reply #57

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Whatís our track record?

I donít see many players about that left at an early age to play at a higher level than everton.

No its probably quite a rare scenario isn't it, especially since we've been handing out big contracts for the last 5-6 years leading to Pennington scenarios.

I mean our track record of developing and promoting youth.

He's right to ask if there's a path to that here.

April 02, 2021, 05:32:25 AM
Reply #58

Macca77

Do people actually believe the article, I mean really, it's absolute horseshit

April 02, 2021, 05:40:41 AM
Reply #59

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Dunno tbh, nothing to make me think it's false? Said from the beginning - if we give everyone involved the goodwill of assuming it's true, then my opinion...

But yes we can easily just not talk about it like.