January 16, 2021, 11:14:15 AM

Author Topic: [News]Ancelotti: We missed key players  (Read 1096 times)

November 29, 2020, 02:27:33 AM
Read 1096 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Ancelotti: We missed key players

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti says that his side showed how much they missed the two first choice full backs that are out injured

Source: Ancelotti: We missed key players

November 29, 2020, 02:58:49 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Heís full of excuses. Not enough quality is his standard line when we lose. If everything were perfect for the manager we probably wouldnít need 1 supposedly worth 5m plus a year

November 29, 2020, 03:01:20 AM
Reply #2

Waltzer

He's full of excuses. Not enough quality is his standard line when we lose. If everything were perfect for the manager we probably wouldn't need 1 supposedly worth 5m plus a year
Jeez, anychance of you following your son to Burnley where you'll be happy!!?

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 29, 2020, 03:01:33 AM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

He’s full of excuses. Not enough quality is his standard line when we lose. If everything were perfect for the manager we probably wouldn’t need 1 supposedly worth 5m plus a year

No good being wound up by managerial quotes after a match. They could say anything and it would sound annoying. It's just a quote taken out of a post match interview, nothing more.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 29, 2020, 03:04:41 AM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Burnley are shit too. I donít wanna watch them either. Might switch to Bayern

November 29, 2020, 03:07:47 AM
Reply #5

KoemansNumberTens

No good being wound up by managerial quotes after a match. They could say anything and it would sound annoying. It's just a quote taken out of a post match interview, nothing more.

Iím actually not really annoyed by any of it. Just disappointed. Was brilliant being good for a couple of months. Just a shame weíve regressed to the same level we always were.
I like to come on and moan but Iím more losing interest in watching again rather than being upset for any length of time. It feels like this is all that Everton will ever be now and really thatís just a bit sad

November 29, 2020, 03:10:00 AM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

I’m actually not really annoyed by any of it. Just disappointed. Was brilliant being good for a couple of months. Just a shame we’ve regressed to the same level we always were.
I like to come on and moan but I’m more losing interest in watching again rather than being upset for any length of time. It feels like this is all that Everton will ever be now and really that’s just a bit sad

You'll be fine. I know how you feel, but you're in it for life, whether you want to be or not.

Pretending that you don't care is ultimately a defence mechanism to stop it from getting to you. I should know, I use it regularly.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 29, 2020, 03:12:30 AM
Reply #7

Paddockoldie

HAPPY PLACE, HAPPY PLACE... TURF MOOR

November 29, 2020, 03:13:16 AM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
Iím actually not really annoyed by any of it. Just disappointed. Was brilliant being good for a couple of months. Just a shame weíve regressed to the same level we always were.
I like to come on and moan but Iím more losing interest in watching again rather than being upset for any length of time. It feels like this is all that Everton will ever be now and really thatís just a bit sad

Just go with the flow, you say after every defeat that you're not watching again then the next game you're here moaning your tits off again. Either stand by your word and fuck off, or shut the fuck up. ;)

November 29, 2020, 02:07:47 PM
Reply #9

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 02, 2020, 04:53:22 PM
Reply #10

Morta75

Going fast nowhere as always...  :headbang:

December 02, 2020, 06:08:36 PM
Reply #11

formerKHL

5 points off the top.....being without a mixture of top players for at least 4 of those games....playing shit....

i'll take that at this stage....

OH HAPPY DAYS....OH HAPPY DAYS....

December 02, 2020, 06:47:29 PM
Reply #12

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

December 02, 2020, 08:07:44 PM
Reply #13

winny5366

Well, the boy was spot on with what he wrote...

One Wayne Rooney, in his Sunday Times column, articulated recently, writing: "If they can get to January still in the frame [for the top four] and let Ancelotti bring in another couple of players, they will have a great chance.

"Their biggest issue is squad depth.... they need one or two more; players who donít have to be world-beaters but who can slot straight into the team without a major drop in quality if there are injuries. They need a real back up for Allan and another striking option for games where the opposition is equipped to deal with Calvert-Lewinís threat."

Easier said than done, of course, but Rooney's point still stands.

December 05, 2020, 06:47:08 PM
Reply #14

Morta75