January 25, 2021, 05:08:21 PM

Author Topic: Khedira  (Read 13047 times)

December 19, 2020, 07:25:51 PM
Reply #60

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Or Richard Gough.

I never really appreciated just how good he was until he came to Everton. His legs had gone, but he was still a great defender, purely through fantastic reading of the game and positional sense.

Was absolute class. Gutted when he finally retired. Got two very good seasons out of him though
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 19, 2020, 07:38:52 PM
Reply #61

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
His quality isn't the issue his fitness is and for me i think it's too big a risk

December 22, 2020, 03:38:12 PM
Reply #62

paulmorgan

not  just his age his recent injury record also: will be another wage stealer like delph

December 22, 2020, 04:12:50 PM
Reply #63

Robioto

I think the only way I'd be on board with this is if it was a deal until the end of the season with an option for another year. But even then I'm not sure.

December 22, 2020, 06:35:52 PM
Reply #64

KoemansNumberTens

Donít want him but also Iíd be amazed if weíd even consider paying him 150k a week. Talk of juve paying him to leave. That money would come off his contract offer here because he canít command them wages anymore

December 22, 2020, 08:35:42 PM
Reply #65

dazfrancis

not  just his age his recent injury record also: will be another wage stealer like delph

WAGE STEALER!!!!

December 22, 2020, 09:24:55 PM
Reply #66

GrantyBoy78

Bang out of order Delph putting a gun to Brandsí head to make him offer that contract.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

December 23, 2020, 01:16:27 AM
Reply #67

Mayor Farnum

Which manager signed Delph? I lose track.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

December 23, 2020, 01:25:21 AM
Reply #68

Cereal Killer

Which manager signed Delph? I lose track.

Silva

December 31, 2020, 04:13:17 PM
Reply #69

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Quote from: Khedira
The Premier League is still missing in my collection; to play there would be the icing on the cake.

There are fewer breaks in the game and many counter-attacks, but this is what I like. Iíve done a lot of extra sessions with fitness coaches to get myself ready for a higher pace and intensity.

I've done extra sessions with fitness coaches to get myself ready for the pace and intensity in the Premier League.

He then goes on to big Mourinho and Ancelotti up

December 31, 2020, 04:21:54 PM
Reply #70

ajax_andy

He then goes on to big Mourinho and Ancelotti up

If he's still got the hunger and desire, which from that it seems he does, I'd definitely take a chance on him

December 31, 2020, 05:43:31 PM
Reply #71

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Massive nope from me.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 31, 2020, 06:36:14 PM
Reply #72

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Feels like the ivanovic stuff to me. Smoking out a contract from somewhere. Shalke I reckon.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 01, 2021, 04:08:19 AM
Reply #73

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rumors today he's in the UK to speak to us and another prem side.

I know I said they are smart now but I DO jump to West Ham.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:38:43 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 01, 2021, 04:18:33 AM
Reply #74

Ari

It's strange how Delph is mentioned on this thread as if he is anywhere near Khedira... in football abilities.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app