April 15, 2021, 09:35:30 PM

Author Topic: Moshiri  (Read 7077 times)

December 12, 2020, 08:41:08 PM
Reply #45

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I apologise, I didnít realise theyíd just been out the night before  :cheers:

Still enjoy KNT banging on about 7th in every thread though  :thumbsup:

Yeah I mean I don't mind KNT as much as he  might rub some the wrong way but the man does clearly need a joy injection. Leave him to it, you know the drill.

Apologies knt.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 12, 2020, 08:44:23 PM
Reply #46

indiantoffee1975

We won't even get 7th. Honestly it's a disgrace from all concerned. The owner and board (though least with moshiri it's his money he's wasted) our selection of crap managers, 2 poor DOF, under performing overpaid players. The whole lot have let us and Moshiri down. We've got next to nothing right for years and it's still all wrong today.

We still have no identity as a club. No style of play. No plan in regards to our transfer business

We have the money but it's the guidance and prudency Moshiri has needed almost as a right man of how it's allocated.

RS hired Peter Moore as CEO. The fella came with great consultative experience from his time at Microsoft, overseeing multiple successful transformations.

Moshiri needs someone similar here on the board from a strategic perspective.  DBB isn't anything but a glorified PA.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 09:14:19 PM by indiantoffee1975 »

December 12, 2020, 08:46:03 PM
Reply #47

Jamokachi

December 12, 2020, 09:17:11 PM
Reply #48

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah I mean I don't mind KNT as much as he  might rub some the wrong way but the man does clearly need a joy injection. Leave him to it, you know the drill.

Apologies knt.

Iím actually pretty happy Everton apart. Was very happy the 4 weeks we were good. None of this is on me. This is on Everton. They need to inject some joy

December 12, 2020, 09:18:29 PM
Reply #49

KoemansNumberTens

sigh

Iím right though. People asking for more and more signings but not asking an extremely highly paid manager to muddle together some sort of team with what weíve already got.

December 12, 2020, 09:20:13 PM
Reply #50

Jamokachi

Iím right though. People asking for more and more signings but not asking an extremely highly paid manager to muddle together some sort of team with what weíve already got.

Mate, whether you're right or wrong, I've forgotten the point.

December 12, 2020, 09:20:57 PM
Reply #51

KoemansNumberTens

Mate, whether you're right or wrong, I've forgotten the point.

Letís just agree Iím right and move on. It would make me happy

December 12, 2020, 09:25:59 PM
Reply #52

Gary1878

What does this do to the value of individual shares?

A rights issue will dilute the value of a share in usual circumstances and are usually needed to prop up a companyís finances.

However, if you own a share, you will have the option to buy more shares, which is why Moshiri will be pumping more money by exercising his option on the rights issue.

It will likely be at a discount to the current price, and you will be sent details about how it is diluted. I.e for every 1 you hold at a current price of £100, you can buy 2 for £70 each. Therefore, the new price of the shares will be £80.

You will find out more details from the club once the proposal has been ratified by the board and they issue a corporate action which will have options.

December 12, 2020, 10:39:48 PM
Reply #53

Paddockoldie

Iím actually pretty happy Everton apart. Was very happy the 4 weeks we were good. None of this is on me. This is on Everton. They need to inject some joy

That's just glory hunting lad. I don't know how old you are but I've been watching this shite for 50 odd years barring the 80's golden era... if you accept we've been shit for a good decade, with poor buys and management, then expecting Carlo to put it right in a year whilst he still has those poor signings is a bit unfair. I accept he's made some decisions that left me scratching but he's working with what he's got largely. He's bought better since being here but to have balance you need more players who can fit his style and shift the shit out.... harder than you think. Give him time or step out mate. Nobodies got a gun to your head.

December 12, 2020, 11:01:16 PM
Reply #54

KoemansNumberTens

That's just glory hunting lad. I don't know how old you are but I've been watching this shite for 50 odd years barring the 80's golden era... if you accept we've been shit for a good decade, with poor buys and management, then expecting Carlo to put it right in a year whilst he still has those poor signings is a bit unfair. I accept he's made some decisions that left me scratching but he's working with what he's got largely. He's bought better since being here but to have balance you need more players who can fit his style and shift the shit out.... harder than you think. Give him time or step out mate. Nobodies got a gun to your head.

Expect him to put everything write? I just expected him the improve on the 4 managers we sacked before him

Not sure itís called glory hunting wanting some entertainment for our time. Glory hunting would be swapping for someone better. As for stepping out. I keep promising myself I want watch but I always seem to. Hopefully Iíll manage to give it a miss tonight

December 12, 2020, 11:20:28 PM
Reply #55

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Every week this fella details a thread with his pit of misery, and every week somebody has to tell him to swerve it if he hates it that much.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 12, 2020, 11:22:03 PM
Reply #56

Macca77

Spot on

December 13, 2020, 09:49:25 PM
Reply #57

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
With @Bob Sacamano on this. He is batshit crazy. Want his net worth just over a billion and he has spent half his fortune on us.

Think he will make all of it back pretty much on the stadium deal.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 13, 2020, 11:11:00 PM
Reply #58

Cereal Killer

With @Bob Sacamano on this. He is batshit crazy. Want his net worth just over a billion and he has spent half his fortune on us.

Think he will make all of it back pretty much on the stadium deal.

He makes it back by laundering Usmanovís illegal cash  :snigger:

December 13, 2020, 11:34:17 PM
Reply #59

Macca77

Pretty sure I read somewhere that his wealth actually increassed this year, despite pumping millions into us