January 16, 2021, 12:22:21 PM

Author Topic: Moises Caicedo  (Read 3396 times)

January 06, 2021, 10:25:07 PM
Read 3396 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wobbly links to Moises Caicedo from independiente, who it was assumed and looked like was nailed on to United.

Can't see it but would be well into it.

Young CM, one of the biggest talents in South American Football. Seems to be gearing up to be an all action, relentless CM who can play as a 6 or further up the pitch going off articles.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 06, 2021, 10:56:46 PM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wobbly links to Moises Caicedo from independiente, who it was assumed and looked like was nailed on to United.

Young CM, one of the biggest talents in South American Football. Seems to be gearing up to be an all action, relentless CM who can play as a 6 or further up the pitch going off articles.
Just seen the south American reporter on Ssn saying he is better than kante
Simply simply lovely

January 06, 2021, 11:41:13 PM
Reply #2

ajax_andy

Sounds awesome, with this and the lad that ended up going to Real Madrid it's clear we are actively scouting young South American prospects

January 07, 2021, 05:06:23 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

United Twitter accounts claiming they've pulled out and we are leading the race.

Interesting to note that under the new Brexit rules I think it's easier to sign players from South America than before, while being much much harder to sign young players from Europe.

Be odd to see Everton move so quickly on something like that, but i would be extremely into it if it was the case.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 08, 2021, 10:35:29 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
United Twitter accounts claiming they've pulled out and we are leading the race.

Interesting to note that under the new Brexit rules I think it's easier to sign players from South America than before, while being much much harder to sign young players from Europe.

Be odd to see Everton move so quickly on something like that, but i would be extremely into it if it was the case.

Growing..

January 08, 2021, 10:39:56 PM
Reply #5

Cozzie

Reportedly assured him of a first team place if we get him.

January 09, 2021, 12:02:36 AM
Reply #6

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Growing..

Tell me about this guy. Your brief description earlier sounds extremely keen to these ears.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

January 09, 2021, 12:12:44 AM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Been compared to Kante
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 09, 2021, 12:42:24 AM
Reply #8

kerryblue boy

Been compared to Kante
Tim vickery said he is better than kante going forward 6 goals this season Iím excited about this one

January 09, 2021, 01:04:38 AM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
https://twitter.com/nicoschira/status/1347617571403661312?

This fella is usually reliable. Romano says United out the race as well.

January 09, 2021, 01:20:15 AM
Reply #10

Cozzie

Quite well reputable that bloke isn't he?

January 09, 2021, 01:38:47 AM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

January 09, 2021, 01:38:59 AM
Reply #12

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

Ecuadorian footy media is claiming he's actually agreed a deal already, with either us or WHU.
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

January 09, 2021, 01:47:34 AM
Reply #13

GrantyBoy78

Iím deffo getting a chubb on

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

January 09, 2021, 01:51:22 AM
Reply #14

Dr. Sponge

Lets hope no one is in his ear about living in London.

I think having Carlo as manager just edges us in situations like this.