January 21, 2021, 12:58:58 AM

Author Topic: Moises Caicedo  (Read 3605 times)

January 09, 2021, 01:51:33 AM
Reply #15

GrantyBoy78

Ecuadorian league to the PL is about as big a jump a player can make. Predicting the "Brands is a fraud” if the lad doesn't make the same impact as Bruno Fernandes did for Utd haha.

Can't not get behind targets like this.

One (the only) benefit of Brexit should be opening up the South American Market for British clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 01:55:09 AM by GrantyBoy78 »

January 09, 2021, 01:52:56 AM
Reply #16

Waltzer

Lets hope no one is in his ear about living in London.

I think having Carlo as manager just edges us in situations like this.

And If you know your history......it shouldn't just be Carlo. West Ham are wank

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 09, 2021, 01:53:09 AM
Reply #17

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Ecuadorian league to the PL is about as big a jump a player can make. Predicting the “Brands is a fraud” if the lad doesn’t make the same impact as Bruno Fernandez did for Utd haha.

Can’t not get behind targets like this.

One (the only) benefit of Brexit should be opening up the South American Market for British clubs.

We don't get enough pens for him to make a Bruno-like impact. :whistle:
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

January 09, 2021, 01:54:42 AM
Reply #18

GrantyBoy78

And our South American contingent. I know he’s not Ecuadorian, but James has a huge following all over SA. Richarlison is a household name, too.

Hopefully Enner Valencia has put a word in; that would completely justify him ever being an Everton player, imo.

January 09, 2021, 01:58:32 AM
Reply #19

Waltzer

Ecuadorian league to the PL is about as big a jump a player can make. Predicting the "Brands is a fraud” if the lad doesn't make the same impact as Bruno Fernandez did for Utd haha.

Can't not get behind targets like this.

These are the types of deals I expected more of from Brands, if it comes off. But if the lad fails it'll inevitably fall on Brands and the level of severity will probably be reflected in the amount we spend. If he gets him for 5 million it's a punt and your probably happy to write it off, if he costs 15+ I'm expecting something back

January 09, 2021, 02:03:28 AM
Reply #20

kramer0

Even if it's a non-trivial fee, he'd have to be totally useless for us to not get our money back (or close).

We haven't lost on one of these potential plays in forever. Lookman, Vlasic, possibly Kean soon.

Mad that we're still buying midfielders after adding five in two years but at least the club knows where its problems lie.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 02:06:32 AM by kramer0 »

January 09, 2021, 02:09:12 AM
Reply #21

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber

We do have a fair few South American players which would likely help too. One’s fairly well known as well.

(Zoolander)

January 09, 2021, 02:21:06 AM
Reply #22

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber

These are the types of deals I expected more of from Brands, if it comes off. But if the lad fails it'll inevitably fall on Brands and the level of severity will probably be reflected in the amount we spend. If he gets him for 5 million it's a punt and your probably happy to write it off, if he costs 15+ I'm expecting something back

I'll be stunned if any bid we put in is more than £7-10m.

MLS here is reporting Atlanta United have made a £5.5m bid and it's been noted as being "the best financial offer by some ways" thus far.

Even if it's a non-trivial fee, he'd have to be totally useless for us to not get our money back (or close).

We haven't lost on one of these potential plays in forever. Lookman, Vlasic, possibly Kean soon.

Mad that we're still buying midfielders after adding five in two years but at least the club knows where its problems lie.

This is how you do it though, innit? Our starting MF when fit is aged 30, 29, 27. Adding a high-po teenager is exactly what a big club would do.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 02:22:25 AM by YankeeBlue214 »
NSNO's CGO. Chief GIF Officer (self-promoted).

January 09, 2021, 02:29:22 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Obviously it's a big leap but he's been good in the Copa and also international football.

Only watched highlights but he did remind me of Kante off the ball. On the ball he seems to be a bit of a ball magnet and has a bit of range about his passing. Hesitant to say it but reminded me of Pogba on the ball.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 09, 2021, 02:33:08 AM
Reply #24

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 09, 2021, 02:45:24 AM
Reply #25

sam of the south

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

January 09, 2021, 02:53:55 AM
Reply #26

WeimaranerBlues

Had a quick watch , was he the bloke playing the forward passes, because if it was the player going clean through it kept cutting off, so he must have missed,

Only watching on mobile

January 09, 2021, 02:55:44 AM
Reply #27

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Had a quick watch , was he the bloke playing the forward passes, because if it was the player going clean through it kept cutting off, so he must have missed,

Only watching on mobile
Aye it was him with the passes

Looked pretty good to be fair

Big step up though

(Zoolander)

January 09, 2021, 02:57:45 AM
Reply #28

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Poor bugger though. Ecuador and summer to the north west and winter.

“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

January 09, 2021, 03:13:53 AM
Reply #29

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Poor bugger though. Ecuador and summer to the north west and winter.

Fair point

Although I’m sure the financial package will warm his heart.
Few hundred grand and a pan of scouse and he’s ours

(Zoolander)