January 21, 2021, 02:26:12 AM

Author Topic: Moises Caicedo  (Read 3606 times)

January 12, 2021, 08:26:51 PM
Reply #60

KoemansNumberTens

Missing out on dragging a 19 year old halfway around the world to play in a standard three times better than what he's used to is not a cause for concern.

Time will tell but we are 1 of the vast majority who seem to have decided to pass on him. Even if we were wrong so was almost everyone else

January 12, 2021, 08:40:31 PM
Reply #61

Waltzer

Time will tell but we are 1 of the vast majority who seem to have decided to pass on him. Even if we were wrong so was almost everyone else
He's dirt cheap too so there must be a lot of question marks over him. Good luck to him and hopefully it works out for him, but I'm not losing any sleep over it and if he is decent we have Farhad, so well just buy him in a year or two

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 12, 2021, 09:08:48 PM
Reply #62

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Feels like we were used to pressure Brighton and Newcastle into firming up their interest.

Or:
United to firm up ours. Didnt work
Ours to firm up Newcastles. Didnt work
Newcastle to firm up Brightons, it did.

January 13, 2021, 10:30:15 PM
Reply #63

Waltzer

Looks like even Brighton dont think hes ready, seems like a pretty big punt, similar to us with Henry Onyekuru

CAICEDO TO BE LOANED OUT TO BELGIUM?

There have also been discussions over him joining Belgian club Royale Union Saint-Gilloise, who are also owned by Brighton owner Tony Bloom, on loan for the rest of the season.

With South American markets opening up to British clubs following Brexit, Caicedo had been scouted by many in the Premier League including Manchester United.

At just 19 years old, Caicedo already has four caps for Ecuador and played the majority of minutes for his club in the Copa Libertadores and Ecuadorian top-flight in 2020, so would be confident of gaining a work permit.

January 13, 2021, 11:44:57 PM
Reply #64

GrantyBoy78

He was never going to be ready for this league.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums