January 16, 2021, 11:19:34 AM

Author Topic: Streaming  (Read 325 times)

January 12, 2021, 01:30:51 PM
Read 325 times

Bluebridge

Not sure where to post this, so Iíll stick it in here.
What are the best streaming sites youíre all using, Iíve always been pretty lucky with Hesgoal and to a lesser extent Firstrow, but Iíve found this season, Iíve been having to refresh a lot. Iíve followed a few links that are listed in the match day thread, but a lot of them seem to need you to click on subscriptions etc.

January 12, 2021, 04:57:10 PM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure where to post this, so I’ll stick it in here.
What are the best streaming sites you’re all using, I’ve always been pretty lucky with Hesgoal and to a lesser extent Firstrow, but I’ve found this season, I’ve been having to refresh a lot. I’ve followed a few links that are listed in the match day thread, but a lot of them seem to need you to click on subscriptions etc.
I pay now, its really good package but I get that people dont want to pay

I believe there are some good addons in kodi now as well, however I am no longer up to speed in that area

Am sure someone will come on and be more helpful than me pal!!
Simply simply lovely

January 12, 2021, 05:43:08 PM
Reply #2

Bluebridge

I pay now, its really good package but I get that people dont want to pay

I believe there are some good addons in kodi now as well, however I am no longer up to speed in that area

Am sure someone will come on and be more helpful than me pal!!
Cheers James, what you using and how much, I was subscribing to BT, but just cancelled it.

January 12, 2021, 06:16:06 PM
Reply #3

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Firestick at the min john
80 for a year

I know there are ways to get games for free but I use my firestick now for everything and the games are a bonus

Have no aerial and threw sky box away

If you are on twitter there's normally 2 or 3 streams put up for every game
Cheers James, what you using and how much, I was subscribing to BT, but just cancelled it.
Simply simply lovely

January 12, 2021, 09:47:56 PM
Reply #4

Bluebridge

Firestick at the min john
80 for a year

I know there are ways to get games for free but I use my firestick now for everything and the games are a bonus

Have no aerial and threw sky box away

If you are on twitter there's normally 2 or 3 streams put up for every game
Nice one, Iím the same now, only have internet, I donít mind paying if I get a decent stream.