March 05, 2021, 12:51:49 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Leicester Wednesday 8.15 Kick Off  (Read 10490 times)

January 25, 2021, 07:01:35 PM
Read 10490 times

Macca77

Looking forward to this, expecting a really tough game, especially without Allan and Doucoure, we'll do them though

January 25, 2021, 07:02:48 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Look forward to everyone speculating that Ben Godfrey might play defensive centre mid before the realisation that its Tom Davies in there instead

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 25, 2021, 07:06:09 PM
Reply #2

Cozzie

Gonna be a huge battle without that midfield. Hopefully it's another of those win ugly games.

Do them on a set piece with big Mick Keggers and Big Yeraldo heading home.

January 25, 2021, 07:07:58 PM
Reply #3

WilloBOI

Massive game, win this then we beat Newcastle, lose this then think we could struggle v Newcastle

January 25, 2021, 07:13:36 PM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 25, 2021, 07:40:11 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Look forward to everyone speculating that Ben Godfrey might play defensive centre mid before the realisation that its Tom Davies in there instead

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ben Godfrey in the Allan role is v much the new Bily in the Cahill role.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 25, 2021, 08:28:14 PM
Reply #6

Gary1878

Leicester with no Vardy and us with no Allan or Doucoure is going to make for an interesting game.

I think a lot of it will rest on how Vardy's replacement up top does and also if our CM is up to the task.

It does have the feel of a big game and potential pivot point for us. If we lose, then we will be rather out of touch with that top pack, but then winning will mean going above Liverpool with a game in hand, which will be massive for boosting confidence even further.

We are so close to the top of the tree, why should we let the media tell us that we can't qualify for the CL or even have a pop at the title. Yes, the odds are against us, but it is all still in our hands after a great first half of the season. COYB!

January 25, 2021, 08:34:23 PM
Reply #7

Free Agent

Looking forward to seeing Tom Davies toss Maddison out from his back pocket the day after the game

January 25, 2021, 08:36:57 PM
Reply #8

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Even if we lose and Liverpool wins, we'd only be 5 pts off 4th with 2 games in hand. I wouldn't classify that as "out of touch with that top pack" at all.
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 12 hours.

January 25, 2021, 08:43:59 PM
Reply #9

Fieldy618

Can't stand Maddison, hope we batter these.

That 'Avengers' group that he's part of  :Sick:

January 25, 2021, 09:51:31 PM
Reply #10

bigmanbob

It should be a cracker and Vardy not being fit arguably alters the game more than Allan and Doucoure. I'm cautiously optimistic

January 25, 2021, 10:32:08 PM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Ben Godfrey in the Allan role is v much the new Bily in the Cahill role.

More like iwobi in the 8 :)
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 25, 2021, 10:43:25 PM
Reply #12

GrantyBoy78

Tbf, Godfrey has played 40 odd games at DM, so itís a valid enough shout.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

January 25, 2021, 11:13:06 PM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 25, 2021, 11:30:05 PM
Reply #14

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
6 points in 3 days will have me fully on the champs league chasing hype train.
2 to 3 points reaffirm my belief we are in a Europa league chasing position.
0 or 1 and i reckon we'll end up about 8th.

I'm thinking we get 4 points out of these 2 games and we should be happy - regardless of which game we get the win in.