March 05, 2021, 01:37:04 AM

Author Topic: Tyler Onyango  (Read 2026 times)

January 26, 2021, 06:48:20 PM
Read 2026 times

sam of the south

Promising cameo, I thought

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

January 26, 2021, 07:02:37 PM
Reply #1

Undisputed_blue

Onyango will boss Doucoure!

January 26, 2021, 07:05:26 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Onyango will boss Doucoure!

Eh? What's he got to do with Doucoure?
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 26, 2021, 07:06:23 PM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Someone wants some attention.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 26, 2021, 07:06:47 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Nooooooooooooooo!

*thread dies*
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

January 26, 2021, 07:09:40 PM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

Nooooooooooooooo!

*thread dies*

Haha.

Back on topic. Would be amazing to produce a couple of young players who are ready for the first team over the next couple of years, and save ourselves some serious money along the way.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 26, 2021, 07:10:58 PM
Reply #6

Undisputed_blue

I thought Onyango had a good debut albeit a short spell. He timed his sliding tackle well enough. Seemed he's able to handle the physical side of the game. Passed well. I suspect he will become the better version of Doucoure. That is all.

January 26, 2021, 07:12:40 PM
Reply #7

sam of the south

Haha.

Back on topic. Would be amazing to produce a couple of young players who are ready for the first team over the next couple of years, and save ourselves some serious money along the way.

Wouldn’t it be great 🤞🏼
Henry David Thoreau

January 26, 2021, 07:14:57 PM
Reply #8

ajax_andy

Looked like he wanted the ball too, didn't hide and made himself available for the pass at every opportunity.

Such a short cameo it's impossible to judge anything really, but he didn't looked phased by the opportunity.

January 26, 2021, 07:17:45 PM
Reply #9

Macca77

January 26, 2021, 07:21:36 PM
Reply #10

BlueForYou

When Trevor Steven made his Everton debut, he asked manager Kendall how to win the support of the fans. Howard told him to get a tackle in and make it early.

Tyler obliged. Love him already!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 26, 2021, 07:23:20 PM
Reply #11

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Long way to go for the lad
Hope he comes good as, has been said, its always nice to see products form our youth setup come through
Simply simply lovely

January 26, 2021, 07:42:08 PM
Reply #12

Undisputed_blue

Looked like he wanted the ball too, didn't hide and made himself available for the pass at every opportunity.

Such a short cameo it's impossible to judge anything really, but he didn't looked phased by the opportunity.

Probably impossible to judge by most people who haven't played the game and rely on bandwagons to fill in on their lack of playing experience. But to my expert eye, you can see certain traits which most people would miss.

January 26, 2021, 07:43:04 PM
Reply #13

Bob Sacamano

Look at me look at me look at me

January 26, 2021, 07:45:13 PM
Reply #14

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Probably impossible to judge by most people who haven't played the game and rely on bandwagons to fill in on their lack of playing experience. But to my expert eye, you can see certain traits which most people would miss.
Trying way way way too hard now

Simply simply lovely