March 02, 2021, 02:22:37 AM

Author Topic: Royston  (Read 628 times)

February 14, 2021, 11:12:48 PM
Read 628 times

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

February 15, 2021, 12:35:20 AM
Reply #2

kramer0

Thanks for sharing.

He could have been a great player for us. Disappointing how things fizzled out after he missed the FA Cup semi.

He had an absolute rocket of a shot. Loved watching him cut in on his left foot to line one up.

February 15, 2021, 12:41:10 AM
Reply #3

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think I've read a more bonkers interview.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 15, 2021, 12:52:23 AM
Reply #4

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks for sharing.

He could have been a great player for us. Disappointing how things fizzled out after he missed the FA Cup semi.

He had an absolute rocket of a shot. Loved watching him cut in on his left foot to line one up.

Think that was just the final straw.

And a massive straw at that given we had Gueye as the only other wide option.

February 15, 2021, 12:56:35 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So disappointed he didn’t make it. He was so exciting to watch, especially in the Moyes era.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

February 15, 2021, 12:59:19 AM
Reply #6

ajax_andy

So disappointed he didn’t make it. He was so exciting to watch, especially in the Moyes era.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

If he'd had the right attitude I think his career would have planned out so differently.  Moyes might have been a bit of a head master type, but those who worked with him and did what he asked improved no end.