July 01, 2022, 06:02:47 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Everton [FINAL SCORE Liverpool 0 - 2 Everton] COYB  (Read 46537 times)

February 19, 2021, 02:19:24 AM
Reply #60

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Be great to beat them as always but yeah i would like to see us beating the teams below us for the rest of the season v to be honest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2021, 02:19:29 AM
Reply #61

GrantyBoy78

Dave downie, who I generally disagree with quite a lot, asked a good Q

If we get an exact repeat of the city performance, how are you taking it?
Iíd be fine with it, personally, as I think I see where the holes are and I donít expect them to be remedied against teams of this quality.

I wonít accept an inept performance against Southampton, though.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2021, 02:23:07 AM
Reply #62

Bluedylan

Iíd be fine with it, personally, as I think I see where the holes are and I donít expect them to be remedied against teams of this quality.

I wonít accept an inept performance against Southampton, though.

I might've got this wrong (and let me know if I have), but you were quite understanding with the dreadful performance and managerial effort against Fulham, who are much worse than Southampton.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 02:48:08 AM by Bluedylan »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 19, 2021, 03:05:56 AM
Reply #63

Shogun

Administrator
Great opportunity to break that 22 year wait for a win there, imo. No fans for once, they're on a downer (at least in the league) and we both played in midweek but we were at home whilst they were in Hungary, so no real reason that should be a disadvantage for us.

Could really do with DCL being back for this though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

February 19, 2021, 03:09:26 AM
Reply #64

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Some good responses and very fair!

They are a million miles ahead of us even if they have had the odd wobble. We know that and really if we are fairly competitive for an hour or so we can take our licks and move on to Southampton which is much more the sort of game we've struggled to match expectations.

HOWEVER, reality is you know...we're invested in this game more than three points like. I generally take results against the big boys better than those against the winnables but if we see the same against city, which I would maybe say showed a bit of a lack of enterprise? Kinda sat there waiting to get bummed a little bit? I think there will be some #reactions I the match thread.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 19, 2021, 03:26:28 AM
Reply #65

kramer0

I'd be made up with a performance where we don't panic and charge wildly out of position like most derbies.

The reverse fixture sort of tanked our season with Pickford and Richarlison absolutely losing their minds.

There has to be a way we can compete hard without being extremely stupid about it. I'm hoping for that.

I don't have the energy to worry about the result because we haven't done better than a draw against these since Roy Fucking Hodgson.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 03:33:50 AM by kramer0 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2021, 03:37:37 AM
Reply #66

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be made up with a performance where we don't panic and charge wildly out of position like most derbies.

The reverse fixture sort of tanked our season with Pickford and Richarlison absolutely losing their minds.

There has to be a way we can compete hard without being extremely stupid about it. I'm hoping for that.

I don't have the energy to worry about the result because we haven't done better than a draw against these since Roy Fucking Hodgson.

I'm actually hoping they are way too worked up over Pickford and Richarlison and lose their heads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 19, 2021, 03:44:19 AM
Reply #67

kramer0

I'm actually hoping they are way too worked up over Pickford and Richarlison and lose their heads.

I canít see it.

They are experts at waiting for us to shit ourselves then exploiting whatever dumb gap we leave.

I have no coping mechanism for this fixture. Even if I brace myself for a comfortable loss, I still get wound up at the sight of them winning and celebrating.

Please just get a fucking result, Everton.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2021, 03:57:48 AM
Reply #68

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I canít see it.

They are experts at waiting for us to shit ourselves then exploiting whatever dumb gap we leave.

I have no coping mechanism for this fixture. Even if I brace myself for a comfortable loss, I still get wound up at the sight of them winning and celebrating.

Please just get a fucking result, Everton.

No same, I can't take it at all. I do this thing now where I'm like nah we've lost we've lost already we've lost its fine nvm...and then as soon as it kicks off I'm like shaking with nerves.

Was reading a big thread of them all talking about the Gary Mac derby on twitter, all discussing their favourite wins and I just thought you horrible twats. You horrible horrible twats. God end this curse please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2021, 04:34:58 AM
Reply #69

GrantyBoy78

I might've got this wrong (and let me know if I have), but you were quite understanding with the dreadful performance and managerial effort against Fulham, who are much worse than Southampton.
We'd have had 8 days rest after the Liverpool game. Fatigue and squad depth, less of a factor, imo.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:40:29 AM by GrantyBoy78 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2021, 08:36:14 AM
Reply #70

Ramjam

Pickford

Coleman Keane Holgate Godfrey

Iwobi Davies Allen Doucoure Digne

Richarlison

Hard working midfield is the key with Doucoure and Iwobi arriving late in the box to support Richarlison

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 19, 2021, 01:33:32 PM
Reply #71

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Dave downie, who I generally disagree with quite a lot, asked a good Q

If we get an exact repeat of the city performance, how are you taking it?

Fuck it. Covid season innit? Doesn't even fucking count.

That's what you'll see on the outside...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 19, 2021, 02:03:52 PM
Reply #72

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No same, I can't take it at all. I do this thing now where I'm like nah we've lost we've lost already we've lost its fine nvm...and then as soon as it kicks off I'm like shaking with nerves.

Was reading a big thread of them all talking about the Gary Mac derby on twitter, all discussing their favourite wins and I just thought you horrible twats. You horrible horrible twats. God end this curse please.

That McAllister goal and the Pickford fuck up two of the worst Derby kick in the balls ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2021, 02:20:47 PM
Reply #73

Bluebridge

That McAllister goal and the Pickford fuck up two of the worst Derby kick in the balls ever.
And Hutchinsons disallowed Westerweld goal, plus Hansons handball milk cup final, and, and, and..............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2021, 02:26:16 PM
Reply #74

Paddockoldie

Pickford

Coleman Keane Holgate Godfrey

Iwobi Davies Allen Doucoure Digne

Richarlison

Hard working midfield is the key with Doucoure and Iwobi arriving late in the box to support Richarlison

Or too late more likely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions