March 05, 2021, 12:06:27 AM

Author Topic: A Pretty Epic Recap of the Derby  (Read 1658 times)

February 23, 2021, 01:57:53 AM
Read 1658 times

howard1334

Sorry if already posted.

February 23, 2021, 02:04:00 AM
Reply #1

irishtoffee

Our fans are nuts. A few alterations are being made to Wikipedia. Thiago was changed to the Spanish osman but not as good! The sword in the stone has got a few updates and Max Aaron’s too

February 23, 2021, 02:06:14 AM
Reply #2

irishtoffee

Judging by BenGodfreyos sexy’s profile shaquiri and Henderson may have updates too

February 23, 2021, 03:19:51 AM
Reply #3

Trowel

Great summary from Carragher - look at those Anfield stats near the start 😬

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12226143/carra-ancelotti-motm-against-liverpool
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 23, 2021, 03:24:24 AM
Reply #4

Cozzie

Yeah I liked the segment on Monday night football tbh.

Shows how good a manager Carlo actually is.

February 23, 2021, 10:53:29 AM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

Gotta say I've been basking in the glow since the weekend.

Just enjoying every single minute of it, and the aftermath, and determined to enjoy it to the maximum, completely unapologetically.

Been watching all Everton related media on youtube, all Liverpool fan media on youtube, phoning family members and mates (blue and red).

One of my red mates I was talking to said 'fair enough, you deserved it' and I decided to be gracious in victory and not be a knob about it, but to myself I thought 'I couldn't give a fuck if we deserved it. What mattered to me is that we did it. We've deserved it plenty of times in the past, and haven't done it, and we've been laughed at because we deserved it and still didn't win'.

And to any reds who've been saying stuff like 'look at yous all celebrating like you've won the World Cup', 'it's pathetic' and all that bollocks, I haven't got the slightest bit of embarrassment about any of it. We've just beat our rivals away for the first time since I was a teenager. Your fucking team were all on the pitch holding hands after a 2-2 draw with West Brom, and your absolute bellend of a manager was running on the pitch in the middle of a derby when you scored an important goal a few years ago, when you try to pretend that derbies don't matter and that we're irrelevant.

Revel in it. Lap it up. Enjoy their misery. Feel happy and justified in your joy. Don't have the slightest moment of hesitation about any of it. That's exactly the way it should be, and they are the most obnoxious dickheads in the entire football supporting world when things go their way.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 23, 2021, 11:25:56 AM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Sorry if already posted.

That's superb.

A couple of little observations -

Hard not to feel really pleased for Pickford in that footage. Maybe it can be a turning point for him. Hope so.
Gylfi not looking at the ball, when he hits his pen, and still putting it in the corner. Technique and testicles.

Epic watch that. One of the best games in many years for a fan.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 23, 2021, 12:47:45 PM
Reply #7

Trowel

First Allison hugging Pickford, now poor Bobby Dazzler is the target as the Reds continue to lash out in all directions 😂

https://twitter.com/tashaaa2000/status/1363994995309629441
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 23, 2021, 01:50:07 PM
Reply #8

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
First Allison hugging Pickford, now poor Bobby Dazzler is the target as the Reds continue to lash out in all directions 😂

We were close to burning the city down when Koeman had red baubles on his christmas tree. Zero chance we would be ok with one of our players liking one of their celebration posts over beating us.

February 23, 2021, 06:34:28 PM
Reply #9

cantoffee

We were close to burning the city down when Koeman had red baubles on his christmas tree. Zero chance we would be ok with one of our players liking one of their celebration posts over beating us.
Especially with Richy trolling them afterwards

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

February 23, 2021, 06:37:37 PM
Reply #10

Dr. Sponge

First Allison hugging Pickford, now poor Bobby Dazzler is the target as the Reds continue to lash out in all directions

what on earth is Firmino thinking there

February 23, 2021, 07:00:14 PM
Reply #11

di_guyo

Found the music over the top a bit annoying tbh. Always good to rewatch some of the highlights though.
Everton & Atleti

February 23, 2021, 07:25:13 PM
Reply #12

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

The music added to it! Proper rebel. Imo.

February 24, 2021, 03:50:23 AM
Reply #13

Jamokachi

First Allison hugging Pickford, now poor Bobby Dazzler is the target as the Reds continue to lash out in all directions

That ‘Natasha’ is surely a troll account? No one can be that upset over this and the keepers hugging?!

February 24, 2021, 01:34:03 PM
Reply #14

howard1334

The music added to it! Proper rebel. Imo.

Yeah, I loved the music.  Got my hyped.