March 02, 2021, 01:08:09 AM

Author Topic: Max Aarons  (Read 7247 times)

February 23, 2021, 09:00:15 PM
Read 7247 times

mikey_blue

February 23, 2021, 09:05:02 PM
Reply #1

cantoffee

Don't see how we sign him if they get promoted as they'll want stupid money for him.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

February 23, 2021, 09:17:35 PM
Reply #2

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Don't see how we sign him if they get promoted as they'll want stupid money for him.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

The thought of him choosing us over Bayern. lolol
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 12 hours.

February 23, 2021, 09:18:44 PM
Reply #3

Robioto

This would be an amazing singing if we can pull it off. I believe the rumours as he is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at, although there is going to be stiff competition with Bayern, United and potentially Barcelona interested.

I do feel we have a lot to offer a player like Aarons though. Ancelotti and a regular place in the team being two obvious reasons. Also with Godfrey settling so well and them being close that could play a factor as well. And after listening to Holgate on the Rio Ferdinand podcast turning down United when he moved to us, he might see Everton as a better move this stage of his career and might be excited about our short/medium term prospects, we are on the up.

I know it's unlikely if the aforementioned in for him, but I don't think it's quite a straightforward as some may think.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 10:10:20 PM by Robioto »

February 23, 2021, 09:20:47 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

The thought of him choosing us over Bayern. lolol

Well, Baines allegedly chose to stay with us instead of going to Bayern, so.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

February 23, 2021, 09:50:05 PM
Reply #5

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Well, Baines allegedly chose to stay with us instead of going to Bayern, so.

You're saying something that may or may not have happened 15+ years ago holds any bearing on today, so.

February 23, 2021, 09:57:17 PM
Reply #6

sam of the south

You're saying something that may or may not have happened 15+ years ago holds any bearing on today, so.

It’s just an example of it happening before.

Plenty of players have chosen us over more successful, or more in vogue clubs, particularly over ones that are abroad. 

And it probably did happen, because Baines was superb, so.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

February 23, 2021, 10:25:10 PM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He’d be silly to join Bayern over Everton imo.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 23, 2021, 10:30:01 PM
Reply #8

ajax_andy

Coming here as first choice, where we've shown we develop young talent and give them game time, where he'd be guaranteed to start, where he gets to team up with his old teammate, at a club challenging for Europe (or possibly in Europe depending on where we finish).

There's a lot going for signing for us, even over someone like Bayern where he might not be a starter.

February 23, 2021, 10:34:18 PM
Reply #9

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Can someone whos seen a fair but of him explain what (or who) hes like?

February 23, 2021, 10:40:26 PM
Reply #10

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Coming here as first choice, where we've shown we develop young talent and give them game time, where he'd be guaranteed to start, where he gets to team up with his old teammate, at a club challenging for Europe (or possibly in Europe depending on where we finish).

There's a lot going for signing for us, even over someone like Bayern where he might not be a starter.

He's a starter at Bayern. They need a RB since Kimmich has turned into a deep-lying center mid.

February 23, 2021, 10:42:44 PM
Reply #11

Paddockoldie

He needs a wording by God.... sort it son.

February 23, 2021, 10:44:35 PM
Reply #12

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He’d be silly to join Bayern over Everton imo.

They lost at the weekend, we won.

Clearly only one team on the way up

February 23, 2021, 10:55:03 PM
Reply #13

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Imo, simply based on watching young player career trajectories over a couple of decades, with no professional or inside knowledge, a player shouldn’t move from the championship to a club expecting to win 100% of their games.

Sensible players usually climb the ladder. They also make a fortune by making the right moves, rather than make their big move first and then have to downgrade thereafter.

February 23, 2021, 10:58:57 PM
Reply #14

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
£35m they’ve quoted Bayern haven’t they?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: