April 15, 2021, 09:39:37 PM

Author Topic: Max Aarons  (Read 11309 times)

Mooley, Kilvin, cantoffee, dazfrancis and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 23, 2021, 10:59:05 PM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

The thought of him choosing us over Bayern. lolol

Baines did.

February 23, 2021, 11:00:06 PM
Reply #16

Bob Sacamano

My prince was the best LB the in the world at the time.

February 23, 2021, 11:00:46 PM
Reply #17

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Baines did.

haha, that's been covered. ;)

Regardless of what may or may not happen, I don't see why we'd go for a RB who'll almost certainly cost £40m+ when we could easily find one as good for half that.
RIP

February 23, 2021, 11:27:39 PM
Reply #18

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Imo, simply based on watching young player career trajectories over a couple of decades, with no professional or inside knowledge, a player shouldnít move from the championship to a club expecting to win 100% of their games.

Sensible players usually climb the ladder. They also make a fortune by making the right moves, rather than make their big move first and then have to downgrade thereafter.

That's a fair shout. (still think for 40m we could get 2 good players but hey)
RIP

February 24, 2021, 01:02:44 AM
Reply #19

Cereal Killer

Can someone whos seen a fair but of him explain what (or who) hes like?

He gets up the pitch a lot, very attacking. His defending when Norwich were in the prem was pretty awful though, all the goals they conceded seemed to come from him and Lewis being miles out of position, but thatís something you can work on I guess

February 24, 2021, 03:14:20 AM
Reply #20

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
haha, that's been covered. ;)

Regardless of what may or may not happen, I don't see why we'd go for a RB who'll almost certainly cost £40m+ when we could easily find one as good for half that.

You don't rate Aarons then? Why not?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 24, 2021, 04:02:56 AM
Reply #21

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Should be able to pick up a new one for 60k.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
ďHuman progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.Ē~ Andre Geim

February 24, 2021, 05:24:48 AM
Reply #22

Free Agent

Who was that player -from Tranmere I think? - who picked Bayern over us a few years ago?

February 24, 2021, 05:26:00 AM
Reply #23

Robioto

Who was that player -from Tranmere I think? - who picked Bayern over us a few years ago?

Dale Jennings wasn't it?

February 24, 2021, 05:48:18 AM
Reply #24

Free Agent

Yeah thatís him.
Didnít work out for him it seems

February 24, 2021, 02:55:35 PM
Reply #25

sam of the south

Yeah thatís him.
Didnít work out for him it seems

Yeah, he plays for Prestatyn Town, these days.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

February 24, 2021, 03:03:52 PM
Reply #26

Fynci

He gets up the pitch a lot, very attacking. His defending when Norwich were in the prem was pretty awful though, all the goals they conceded seemed to come from him and Lewis being miles out of position, but thatís something you can work on I guess

Doesn't sound like a 35m pound player to me!

February 24, 2021, 03:15:20 PM
Reply #27

Cereal Killer

Doesn't sound like a 35m pound player to me!

🤷‍♂️ Seems to be the current trend, just an athlete who can get up the pitch for 90mins

February 24, 2021, 06:07:04 PM
Reply #28

MmmblueBernard

Get Godfrey on the blower to him...
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 24, 2021, 06:51:54 PM
Reply #29

GrantyBoy78

🤷‍♂️ Seems to be the current trend, just an athlete who can get up the pitch for 90mins
Thatís the modern fullback. TAA, Lamptey, etc canít defend. A lot of these players are converted wingers, so defending isnít natural to them. Thatís not to say they wonít get there, eventually.

I like Aarons but seems on the expensive side, especially when the likes of Joakim Mśhle went for Ä10m in the summer.

Iíd understand the signing and think he could work out well, but itís a bit on the lazy side, if Iím honest.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums