April 16, 2021, 01:27:55 AM

Author Topic: Max Aarons  (Read 11612 times)

March 29, 2021, 08:46:22 PM
Reply #150

Danny

Romano has tweeted in reply to a blue asking if there is any Everton news to keep an eye on Max Aarons.

Sounds like one we’re trying to wrap up early.

March 29, 2021, 10:52:21 PM
Reply #151

sam of the south

Anyone know what his stats are like?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

March 29, 2021, 11:33:33 PM
Reply #152

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone know what his stats are like?
1 goal and 3 assists in 38 league games so far this season

Not getting me overly excited attacking wise!though may not tell the full story. I guess they are top of the league so he's potentially doing something right

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 30, 2021, 12:04:26 AM
Reply #153

Waltzer

Not getting me overly excited attacking wise!though may not tell the full story. I guess they are top of the league so he's potentially doing something right

He'd be a significant step up from Holgate or Coleman, although I appreciate that isn't that hard. It all comes down to price for me, if they go back up they'll want a fortune and I suspect there is much better business to be done than him, time will tell

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

March 30, 2021, 12:45:55 AM
Reply #154

Cereal Killer

I mean, for a team flying at the top of the table and scoring loads of goals you’d hope he’d have done a bit more 🤷‍♂️

March 30, 2021, 12:46:52 AM
Reply #155

kerryblue boy

He'd be a significant step up from Holgate or Coleman, although I appreciate that isn't that hard. It all comes down to price for me, if they go back up they'll want a fortune and I suspect there is much better business to be done than him, time will tell

You love having little digs at Seamus Aarons is not good enough IMO

March 30, 2021, 01:05:15 AM
Reply #156

Waltzer

You love having little digs at Seamus Aarons is not good enough IMO
Nothing personal, I love everything about Seamus as an individual and what he's done for us. He's not good enough now,  which is a shame, but I'd rather remember him as the dependable, rampaging defender he was, rather than what he's turning into, that's all.
You may be right about Aaron's, I haven't watched enough of Norwich to comment, but imo it wouldn't be hard to be better than the current Coleman

March 30, 2021, 01:10:58 AM
Reply #157

GrantyBoy78

Assists is one of the most misleading stats - it’s all about chance creation.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

March 30, 2021, 01:13:34 AM
Reply #158

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Assists is one of the most misleading stats - it's all about chance creation.

Yeah sorry I was just posting the basic stats. From the highlights I've seen of him he does like to burst forward and looks rapid, this could help us get up the pitch quicker and pin teams back

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 30, 2021, 01:17:35 AM
Reply #159

GrantyBoy78

It does seem a bit of a lazy one, although if there’s talent on your doorstep, then why not go for it?

He knows the league and especially with Godfrey here, should hit the ground running.

He certainly fits the profile of the modern fullback.

I struggle to believe there’s not better value out there for the supposed £30m+, but you’d like to think the club have balanced risk/reward.

March 30, 2021, 07:02:40 AM
Reply #160

Cods

I like what I see going forward. He looks a bit lightweight though. How does he go tackling? Anything like his ‘big brother’ Godfrey would be great.
Digne and Seamus are both pretty strong defensively.
I’ve hardly seen Wan Bissaka play since he joined united, but thought someone with his attributes would be a good signing.

April 15, 2021, 05:17:22 PM
Reply #161

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Joyce confirms our interests and says we'll look to get the £30m asking price down.

Looks like this one will happen then. Happy with that.

More pace and energy.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 15, 2021, 05:20:18 PM
Reply #162

Bluedylan

Would be really nice to get one ticked off before the season ends, so we can crack on with other business.

Really hoping the club is prepared to have a big spend this summer.

Rumoured to be asking for £46m for Moise Kean (or a part exchange with Rabiot or Demiral), so there should be plenty in the coffers, with quite a few stragglers off the books.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 15, 2021, 05:22:24 PM
Reply #163

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Good replacement for Coleman this
Simply simply lovely

April 15, 2021, 05:24:14 PM
Reply #164

Bob Sacamano

Oooooohhhhh it’s starting! I absolutely love this part of the game.