April 16, 2021, 12:09:11 AM

Author Topic: Max Aarons  (Read 11517 times)

Bluedylan, Mooley, Blue Lagoon and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 25, 2021, 11:17:32 PM
Reply #45

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
RBs: Aarons, Coleman

CBs: Keane, Mina, Branthwaite

LBs: Digne, Nkounkou

UtilityBacks: Godfrey, Holgate

A decent squad of defenders

You have Branthwaite and Godfrey in the wrong spots.
RIP

February 25, 2021, 11:20:16 PM
Reply #46

kerryblue boy

What about that Aina at Fulham looks a good player

February 25, 2021, 11:25:20 PM
Reply #47

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Celik at Lille.
Calabria at Milan.
James at Chelsea.
Lamptey at Brighton.
Dumfries at Eindhoven.

That's just a few, albeit some are probably unavailable. But there are right backs out there not named Aarons.
RIP

February 25, 2021, 11:33:14 PM
Reply #48

Old England Toffee

You have Branthwaite and Godfrey in the wrong spots.
He means utility as in a utility player - a player who can perform different roles. Hes not saying theyre second string.

February 25, 2021, 11:36:00 PM
Reply #49

Robioto

Forgot about Lampety, England really do have a lot of promising talent at the moment. Not quite a "Golden Generation", but certainly an array of players that could win something.

February 25, 2021, 11:42:30 PM
Reply #50

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Forgot about Lampety, England really do have a lot of promising talent at the moment. Not quite a "Golden Generation", but certainly an array of players that could win something.

(I only remembered him because I just bought him in my FM save lol)
RIP

February 26, 2021, 12:14:48 AM
Reply #51

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Your left back is a maestro at free kicks and penalties, he's cultured, amongst the most stylish at the club

Your right back is a work horse, he can fill in at centre back if needs be and he hardly ever scores

In my mind every team is like this

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 26, 2021, 12:17:01 AM
Reply #52

KoemansNumberTens

Not with Southgate as manager.

February 26, 2021, 12:23:31 AM
Reply #53

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Dennis Irwin was a great little left back that never really gets talked about but he was the ultimate goalscoring full back at United when I was growing up.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 26, 2021, 12:32:06 AM
Reply #54

Old England Toffee

Remember watching a program about England’s greatest ever teams. Got to right back and everyone is thinking surely we’ve had someone better than Gary Neville in the whole history of England football team... hopefully one of the current crop will become that player. But strange we (England) have struggled for RB and LW for so long

February 26, 2021, 12:38:13 AM
Reply #55

Waltzer

Celik at Lille.
Calabria at Milan.
James at Chelsea.
Lamptey at Brighton.
Dumfries at Eindhoven.

That's just a few, albeit some are probably unavailable. But there are right backs out there not named Aarons.
I'm still to be convinced of Lamptey tbh, got potential and is fast as fuck, but I think his prominent 'skillset' is he's fast as fuck, over anything else

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

February 26, 2021, 12:51:05 AM
Reply #56

GrantyBoy78

I'm still to be convinced of Lamptey tbh, got potential and is fast as fuck, but I think his prominent 'skillset' is he's fast as fuck, over anything else

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
He’s a wingback, not a fullback. It’s assumed they’re the same position these days, but there’s definitely a distinction.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

February 26, 2021, 01:01:30 AM
Reply #57

BlueForYou

Cheers, Old England Toffee!

Utility, lost in Anglo-American translation, YankeeBlue214!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

February 26, 2021, 01:13:48 AM
Reply #58

ajax_andy

Dennis Irwin was a great little left back that never really gets talked about but he was the ultimate goalscoring full back at United when I was growing up.

Irwin was absolute quality, pretty sure he was two footed wasn't he? Absolutely brilliant player.

February 26, 2021, 01:24:17 AM
Reply #59

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Irwin was absolute quality, pretty sure he was two footed wasn't he? Absolutely brilliant player.

Part of me was wondering if he was a right back so I think you’re right.

What about Ian Harte. He could ping them.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown