August 03, 2021, 05:43:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Southampton 1st March 8pm ko  (Read 26520 times)

February 26, 2021, 07:55:41 PM
Reply #30

Paddockoldie

Need to beat these really. Stop Ings and that Prowse fella... think it's him and these don't have much to worry us. I'd love to see Ings gutted by a slapping

February 26, 2021, 08:01:01 PM
Reply #31

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Southampton coming into this so confident they've even rested that Walcott fella.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 26, 2021, 08:37:51 PM
Reply #32

Toffee_4_Life

Minamino and Romeu both out for them apparently.

February 26, 2021, 09:17:40 PM
Reply #33

Juanito

Pickford
      Holgate.   Keane.   Godfrey

Iwobi.     Doucoure.  Allan.     Digne

James
               DCL.          Richarlison

February 26, 2021, 09:31:11 PM
Reply #34

cantoffee

Minamino and Romeu both out for them apparently.
Yep and Romeu done for the season which is a blow for them.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

February 26, 2021, 09:35:21 PM
Reply #35

Cozzie

Romeu out is massive actually. He is a huge player for them.

Minamino and his redshite connections would have probably haunted us so happy he is out.

Regardless we just need to win, by any means.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

February 26, 2021, 09:35:56 PM
Reply #36

Omar

Monday, Thursday, Monday the next three matches. I have to work, fuck's sake.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

February 26, 2021, 09:39:23 PM
Reply #37

Cozzie

Also swerve giving free kicks away edge of box.

Warde Prowsse will be banging a few home for sure.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

February 27, 2021, 01:15:52 AM
Reply #38

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Ward-Prowse is one of the most underrated players in the Prem. Amazing ability, pretty versatle with 100% workrate and a great engine. Just 26 too. If he carrys on improving he wouldnt be too disimilar to Trevor Steven (at a push) :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 01:18:10 AM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

February 27, 2021, 02:04:33 AM
Reply #39

Paddockoldie

Ward-Prowse is one of the most underrated players in the Prem. Amazing ability, pretty versatle with 100% workrate and a great engine. Just 26 too. If he carrys on improving he wouldnt be too disimilar to Trevor Steven (at a push) :)

Get him signed.... if he's half as good as tricky he'll do for me. I remember watching Trevor play against the shite when he was at Burnley and he was amazing... 350k I think he was. What a player.

February 27, 2021, 03:42:05 AM
Reply #40

Cods

The problem in the Fulham match wasn't what they did to us but what we did to ourselves.

The lineup was full of slow central players who all got caught standing on top of each other in the middle of the pitch, with and without the ball.

It was very easy for Fulham to space out their back three in possession, distribute the ball to their wingers, and get their wing backs up in support. That led to plenty of 2v1's against our full backs and, in turn, chance after Fulham chance.

If Carlo ever picks another team like that, he's a lunatic.

Agree to a point, but this was also our 7th match in 19 days, and we were flat and pedestrian, and only upped it as the game started slipping from our grasp, knowing we needed to save something for City and the derby. Fulham knew this was their best chance of getting points as their improving performances would suggest they soon would. 
Carlos no dope, fine margins and always risk involved in managing a season. Most, but especially Carlo for obvious reasons, would have taken a Fulham loss and a derby win, rather than the other way around.

February 27, 2021, 03:54:42 AM
Reply #41

Dr. Sponge

Agree to a point, but this was also our 7th match in 19 days, and we were flat and pedestrian, and only upped it as the game started slipping from our grasp, knowing we needed to save something for City and the derby. Fulham knew this was their best chance of getting points as their improving performances would suggest they soon would. 
Carlos no dope, fine margins and always risk involved in managing a season. Most, but especially Carlo for obvious reasons, would have taken a Fulham loss and a derby win, rather than the other way around.
Dunno, I think we were just absolutely shite. Terrible team selection and a horrible performance.

Hope we learned from it.

February 27, 2021, 05:44:53 AM
Reply #42

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

February 28, 2021, 03:16:13 AM
Reply #43

stirlingblue

Think we're going to pump these, it does seem like things are slotting into place now and Southampton are struggling at the moment.

An exciting 4-1 I reckon.

When will we learn?

February 28, 2021, 03:06:20 PM
Reply #44

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
When will we learn?
It’s the hope that kills us.

We could sure use a couple of high scoring wins though, as our goal difference is terrible compared to those around us.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
(Zoolander)