August 01, 2021, 12:35:12 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Southampton 1st March 8pm ko  (Read 26492 times)

February 26, 2021, 03:40:26 AM
Read 26492 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Caught between wanting to go 442 and just get into them, not much footy but DCL and Richarlison too much to handle for a side that isn't quite at it....Vs going 433 and seeing Davies in the 6 with Doucoure and Allan up and down running the show.

We're maybe not quite in the right place to go 433 just yet and I feel like that could see us flat and get rolled. Maybe save the 433 for someone else.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 28, 2021, 08:45:52 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 02, 2021, 01:11:46 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What the fuck is that team about

March 02, 2021, 01:58:37 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm gobsmacked by that team

March 02, 2021, 02:25:47 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
These don't look at the races, need to put them to bed before they wake up.

Doucoure is wacky isn't he.

Holgate miles offside* I'm afraid.

Yeah we need to get these two down while they're on the ropes asap.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 02:27:19 AM by brap2 »

March 02, 2021, 02:37:04 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Same issue all season that we can't get the ball into feet in the opposition half.

Can't play football at all, so much quality on the pitch and totally unable of stringing passes together in the middle of the pitch or the final third.

March 02, 2021, 02:42:49 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly thank God these haven't turned up yet because this side is awful.

Get one of those statues off please...but god knows who we'd put on.

March 02, 2021, 03:11:23 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
This side does not deserve to be where it is in the league, it's painful this.

March 02, 2021, 03:21:37 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

March 02, 2021, 03:58:47 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
One piece of quality all game, but he took it so well Richy.

Absolutely shite that, but you have to say Carlo will be pleased. Picked a wacky team with a goodison sleepover bench and we got the rub of the green.

Move on move up.

March 02, 2021, 04:05:47 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We were still the better team like.

They were shite and we got them at the right time.

I felt that they were shite and still the better team.

They played the better football, but still somehow contrived to also be dreadful.

Did we create another chance from open play after richys goal? Some good freekick routines fair play but fucking hell, one shot on target? Barely strung two passes together.

March 02, 2021, 04:24:41 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They were terrible Brap.

Only chances they created were in the last minutes of the game.

We drifted in the last 20 but they allowed us to.  Thought we played some nice stuff in the middle of the park and controlled the game for the most part.

Didn’t create many chances like but you’re not playing a diamond, with Holgate at right back and that stodgy midfield.

Think for 70 minutes that was as comfortable as we’ve been all season. That made us complacent though and allowed them into the game.

They were shite thank goodness. Played the nicer football, but they were shite I agree.

March 02, 2021, 04:31:11 AM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Played the nicer football, whilst we played the most effective.

I know which one I prefer, plus our goal was a very, very good piece of football.

yep our goal was really good, richarlison forever.

True yeah there's an argument there for that. For me if we draw or lose that it would be a massive issue having one shot on target and creating fuck all, and like I say I don't think they were very good at all...so basically we've managed to get a win where it could easily have gone any other way, and it has done a few times already.

Delighted to get 3 points anyway, hopefully some kind of mad Carlo rest thing going on.

March 02, 2021, 04:49:21 AM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They were shite regardless like, just in terms of volleying the ball out for reason, not really getting djenjpo up against Digne enough, not getting Inga in the box etc. And we have to get some credit for that.

Big three points anyway, still on course for a great season.