August 03, 2021, 05:47:27 PM

Author Topic: Everton V Southampton 1st March 8pm ko  (Read 26520 times)

February 28, 2021, 03:21:50 PM
Reply #45

Bluebridge

It's the hope that kills us.

We could sure use a couple of high scoring wins though, as our goal difference is terrible compared to those around us.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
It is coming, after the next two games I think we’ll be seven better off.

February 28, 2021, 03:54:59 PM
Reply #46

TSGun

It's been so long since we've played I've nearly forgotten the last result.
Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all. The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before.

February 28, 2021, 04:22:15 PM
Reply #47

Bluebridge

It's been so long since we've played I've nearly forgotten the last result.
If I remember correctly it was a nothing game.

February 28, 2021, 04:25:50 PM
Reply #48

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Ward-Prowse is one of the most underrated players in the Prem. Amazing ability, pretty versatle with 100% workrate and a great engine. Just 26 too. If he carrys on improving he wouldnt be too disimilar to Trevor Steven (at a push) :)

I think the push you're talking about here is of Sisyphus proportions!   lolol

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 28, 2021, 04:26:39 PM
Reply #49

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber

Very disappointed that the Ancelotti bit at the end didn't also include his tea-cooling skills :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 28, 2021, 04:35:50 PM
Reply #50

sam of the south

Very disappointed that the Ancelotti bit at the end didn't also include his tea-cooling skills :)

Yeah, it should’ve been the last action, then fade to blue
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

February 28, 2021, 05:37:08 PM
Reply #51

Cereal Killer

I’m desperate for us just to click going forwards for large chunks of a game and smash 5 or 6 past someone....

This won’t be it though, we’ll spend most of the game shitting it at the back as usual because they’ll press us high

Would take any kind of scrappy win

February 28, 2021, 06:06:26 PM
Reply #52

Lazarou

Bored waiting for this, I am so used to us playing every 3-4 days.

Sent from my CPH1951 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Money Fills The Void.

February 28, 2021, 07:50:32 PM
Reply #53

Sixx1402

We've got to put Southampton to the sword tomorrow.

Arsenal are only 3 points behind now, Villa won yesterday as well, we've got to get those 3 points.

No more excuses or complacency, get out there are batter the fuckers, we need Europe next season.
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

February 28, 2021, 08:45:52 PM
Reply #54

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 28, 2021, 10:57:33 PM
Reply #55

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
We've got to put Southampton to the sword tomorrow.

Arsenal are only 3 points behind now, Villa won yesterday as well, we've got to get those 3 points.

No more excuses or complacency, get out there are batter the fuckers, we need Europe next season.

You need a valium.

We have 2 games in hand on Arsenal, and 2 games left to play vs. Villa. That's not to suggest we don't need the 3 pts on Monday because we do, but we have a lot of say in how we finish up.
I came here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

February 28, 2021, 11:26:46 PM
Reply #56

Evertonian in NC

Such a weird feeling, to be anxious all weekend for it to be fookin' Monday, already
Benitez OUT.

March 01, 2021, 12:12:24 AM
Reply #57

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I thought it was March 1st today.

March 01, 2021, 12:38:42 AM
Reply #58

indiantoffee1975

Leicester, Westham and Chelsea all dropped points, (RS hopefully to) on the other hand Villa, Spurs and Arsenal all won and right up our coattails.

In our hands. Need to pick up from last week, there should be plenty confidence instilled after that.

First and second third of the season yielded 20 points. 6 wins 2 draws and 4 defeats.

Into the final stretch and a similar outcome gets us to 60 points with two games of wiggle room against Wolves at home and City away.

Got to think 60 points gets us 7th.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:40:01 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

March 01, 2021, 01:23:58 AM
Reply #59

Evertonian in NC

Isn't 7th going to be that weird "Europa B-List" instead of the usual?  And even that goes away if we get a surprise Cup winner (have to pray City stay loaded for bear and win both).

Aiming for 5th or 6th, in my head.
Benitez OUT.