July 01, 2022, 05:50:55 PM

Author Topic: West Brom v Everton 4th March 6pm  (Read 33707 times)

March 03, 2021, 08:49:36 PM
Reply #30

sam of the south

We get absolutely fucking rinsed here to watch live sport don't we.

Yeah, it sucks balls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

March 03, 2021, 09:00:42 PM
Reply #31

Macca77

Really looking forward to hearing the Big Sam saved Everton from relegation narrative

He fucking didn't!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2021, 09:13:53 PM
Reply #32

kramer0

We wouldn’t have hired him if Unsworth didn’t pick a bunch of batshit teams when he took over.

If he gone with something like the West Ham team from the beginning, everything would have been fine and we could have cruised over the line without signing Walcott and Tosun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2021, 09:23:24 PM
Reply #33

Robioto

I would be nice to have a relaxed game where we give a crap team a good nobbing, similar to the home game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2021, 09:38:23 PM
Reply #34

Paddockoldie

Hippo head will try and stifle us and get lucky... we have to deny the corrupted cunt the pleasure. I want us to crush these and expose how shit he is.... also, top 4 would be nice, even for a few hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2021, 10:34:05 PM
Reply #35

Sixx1402

Any win will do like last game. Don't really care how we play as long as we win.

In fact that goes for the rest of the season, just keep winning anyway we can, our style can be sorted out in the summer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2021, 10:42:50 PM
Reply #36

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Wish we were there to sing Going Down, Going Down, Going Down to Fat Sam, when we are 5:0 up :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2021, 10:49:46 PM
Reply #37

Shogun

Administrator
Just as much creativity as possible for me. It's difficult with players needing resting and a big game at Stamford Bridge coming up on the Monday though. I'd maybe take a risk and rest both Richarlison and DCL?

Pickford
Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne
Doucoure Davies Iwobi
James King Bernard
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

March 03, 2021, 11:32:27 PM
Reply #38

Bluedylan

They’re looking pretty organised and our squad is on its absolute arse. This won’t be easy.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

We've had 10 days off before the previous game, and while we might have a couple of niggles, it seems a bit much to describe our squad as 'on it's arse'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

March 04, 2021, 01:44:41 AM
Reply #39

GrantyBoy78

We've had 10 days off before the previous game, and while we might have a couple of niggles, it seems a bit much to describe our squad as 'on it's arse'.
We only had Bernard, Iwobi and King on the bench on Monday. Reports knocking around that Allan is struggling, too. That’s 13/14 senior players available, if those missing from the Southampton game are still out.

Because we’ve never had a decent squad, I think some of our fans underplay the importance of having one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2021, 01:59:36 AM
Reply #40

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We only had Bernard, Iwobi and King on the bench on Monday. Reports knocking around that Allan is struggling, too. That’s 13/14 senior players available, if those missing from the Southampton game are still out.

Because we’ve never had a decent squad, I think some of our fans underplay the importance of having one.

You still listening to your FF elves ffs ? Coleman, James, DCL , Ricky , Davies will all be available !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2021, 02:01:20 AM
Reply #41

Bluedylan

No, I think we all get that there are weak areas. But looking at the state of some other clubs (not just Liverpool) at the moment, we only have one long term injury (Gbamin, I'm not counting Delph as a player), and then maybe a few niggles around the squad which you would expect at this stage of a season.

Clubs like Southampton, Palace and even Leicester now have between 6-12 first team squad injuries. It just seems a bit much to say we're on our arse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

March 04, 2021, 02:13:04 AM
Reply #42

GrantyBoy78

We wouldn't have hired him if Unsworth didn't pick a bunch of batshit teams when he took over.

If he gone with something like the West Ham team from the beginning, everything would have been fine and we could have cruised over the line without signing Walcott and Tosun.
I thought we were in genuine trouble. I’d dread to think what would have happened if we’d hired Silva as Koeman’s successor. I see Allardyce as a necessary evil. I don’t dwell on it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2021, 02:16:59 AM
Reply #43

Bluedylan

Nah Allardyce was a horrendous appointment (imo). Utterly unnecessary, panicky and completely destructive. And lashed £50m at Walcott and Tosun just for the additional kick in the nuts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2021, 02:19:09 AM
Reply #44

GrantyBoy78

We needed an organiser, imo. But yeah, absolutely batshit to give him £50m to spend.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions