Matchday Archives > Matchday Threads 2020-21

Chelsea v Everton - Monday 8 March @18:00 (BT Sport)

(1/81) > >>

Robioto:
Huge game this, who knows who Carlo will select, hopefully James, Davies and Coleman will be back in contention and Allan back into start. It's going to be tough Chelsea are in superb form under Tuchel (but so are we, results wise anyway), only 2 conceded in 10:

Would take a draw, but I think this is winnable and we seem to turn up against the the so called big teams this season. We win this and it really is game on for the final 11 games.

blueToffee:
I'm having a hard time remembering the last time we won a game at Stamford Bridge..?

Seeing as we can barely put out a starting XI, Chelsea have a big advantage (aside from all their other advantages).

A result here would arguably be our best of the season.

kramer0:
Big test for Carlo.

Their squad is deep and talented and Tuchel has a lot more ideas than Lampard ever did.

I think we have ways of hurting them (I wouldnít back any of their defenders to handle DCL/Richarlison 1 v. 1) but this game can easily be lost if we have no control in the middle and they keep a spare man in defense to sweep up after we win the first ball (theyíve played with a back three since the manager change).

Itíll be interesting to see how we cope with them, especially since we canít do 4 CBs/backs against the wall with Mina out.

GLewis:

--- Quote from: blueToffee on March 05, 2021, 11:49:44 PM ---I'm having a hard time remembering the last time we won a game at Stamford Bridge..?

Seeing as we can barely put out a starting XI, Chelsea have a big advantage (aside from all their other advantages).

A result here would arguably be our best of the season.

--- End quote ---

Aside from winning on pens in the cup in 2011 we havenít won there since 94/95

Shogun:
I'd be more than happy with a draw. Still got bad memories from these slapping us 4-0 last season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version