April 16, 2021, 02:05:58 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Palace - Mon 5th April, 6pm - Sky Sports  (Read 7259 times)

April 06, 2021, 12:56:44 PM
Reply #480

BlueNoseMike

Injuries taking their toll massively. Take away the players we have missing and it is a struggle.

We've not had our best 7 or so players on the pitch together for a long long time and now we've git even more injuries we are struggling. That bench was poor.

Is what it is. That said, I'd be gutted if we don't get Europa now. And we are probably 8th or 9th favourites for a top 6/7 finish

April 06, 2021, 12:57:57 PM
Reply #481

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

April 06, 2021, 02:48:21 PM
Reply #482

ajax_andy

Injuries taking their toll massively. Take away the players we have missing and it is a struggle.

We've not had our best 7 or so players on the pitch together for a long long time and now we've git even more injuries we are struggling. That bench was poor.

Is what it is. That said, I'd be gutted if we don't get Europa now. And we are probably 8th or 9th favourites for a top 6/7 finish

This, unfortunately some think we should still be hugely effective with a midfield two of Gomes & Davies... And still be effective when you replace a crap Gomes with an even more ineffective Sig.

Despite that we still could have walked this 4-0 but for the finishing of Richarlison and DCL, which the manager can't exactly legislate for.

It's shite but the reality of the situation is we're a good 2 years away from being able to 'take advantage' of a one off season like this one.  The bench last night should tell everyone all they need to know about the limitations of this squad in a season of extreme demands.