April 14, 2021, 12:41:20 PM

Author Topic: Patson Daka  (Read 1007 times)

April 06, 2021, 10:38:31 PM
Read 1007 times

BlueForYou

22 year old Zambian striker attracting interest from PL clubs including us, valued at around 20m
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 06, 2021, 11:34:43 PM
Reply #1

GrantyBoy78

Id love to see us move for this type of player in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

April 06, 2021, 11:48:01 PM
Reply #2

kramer0

Red Bull is an absolute fucking machine at producing quality players.

I hate the way they re-brand the clubs they buy but respect the way they've used their network to make Leipzig and Salzburg such strong teams.

We could have a feeder club (or several) for the money we've wasted on overrated players and we'd be able to do it without pissing on the history of those clubs.

Edit: Realized I used variations of piss twice in that last sentence and didn't like it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 11:53:02 PM by kramer0 »

April 07, 2021, 02:25:36 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
They are an capitalist abomination that has weaponised the game of the working class into a brand building vehicle for their painfully unhip sugary drink.

However, they are phenomenal at what they do. Look at the profiles of two CBs they have bought recently in the same window, one at Leipzig, one at Salzburg. They brought in another one in Brazil at Bragantino or whatever a few weeks after.

Why? Because they are likely selling konate to Liverpool.

One moves on, the replacement is already in the system waiting to move up. Incredible.

Re Daka - would personally file under snowballs and hell.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 07, 2021, 02:40:00 AM
Reply #4

ajax_andy

We definitely need someone to come in... DCL has been running on fumes for months, and he'll be off to the Euros in the summer so won't get the rest he needs.

We really can't be starting next season without a decent backup / rotation option for him.

April 07, 2021, 02:47:27 AM
Reply #5

Danny

Red Bull is an absolute fucking machine at producing quality players.

I hate the way they re-brand the clubs they buy but respect the way they've used their network to make Leipzig and Salzburg such strong teams.

We could have a feeder club (or several) for the money we've wasted on overrated players and we'd be able to do it without pissing on the history of those clubs.

Edit: Realized I used variations of piss twice in that last sentence and didn't like it.

We've signed a golden shower of shite with Moshiri's dolla

April 08, 2021, 02:40:04 PM
Reply #6

Gary Todd

This kid looks quality scoring for fun in the Austrian league if he could score half of what he's scoring now in the prem he would be a brilliant bit of business for us especially at the figures that are being mentioned

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

April 08, 2021, 02:45:57 PM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

Been linked with Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern and others for months, this lad. Suspect we'd been in a long queue.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 08, 2021, 06:22:32 PM
Reply #8

dazfrancis

I keep thinking this. We can't get our players on consistent game time loans and we're at the whim of their results. We also seem to be risk averse and only buying prem or CL proven quality when we really need to bit a little bit more shrewd and recruit ayers before they're value and wages increases massively