April 12, 2021, 08:51:58 PM

Author Topic: Andrea Belotti  (Read 1319 times)

April 08, 2021, 11:15:06 PM
Read 1319 times

BlueForYou

Torino striker and captain could be set for the PL next season for cut price 30m with just one year remaining on his contract

Kean out, Belotti in?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 08, 2021, 11:23:47 PM
Reply #1

Cozzie

Can't see him being too suited to this league.

Good scoring record though.

Better out there you would like to think for 30M

April 08, 2021, 11:29:33 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Too established and too much in his prime to come and be a benchwarmer/rotation option at our size of club.

I think we need to look in the 18-23 bracket, for someone who wouldn't necessarily demand to be a starter, but who has the potential to sub for our current forwards, and progress in the future to first choice. Not easy like.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 08, 2021, 11:55:03 PM
Reply #3

penguinofdoom1878

Can't see him being too suited to this league.

Good scoring record though.

Better out there you would like to think for 30M

While I agree on Belotti not being suited to this league.

The better for Xm is such a frustrating argument you could attach it to pretty much all players.

April 09, 2021, 12:04:00 AM
Reply #4

Cozzie

While I agree on Belotti not being suited to this league.

The better for Xm is such a frustrating argument you could attach it to pretty much all players.

I guess you are right, but similar to what @Bluedylan was alluding too I would much rather invest in a younger player with a more promising ceiling, another in the style of Moise Kean.

Granted Kean has been a bit of a fail but I would prefer to see us go down that route.

You never know how good or bad a signing will be until he gets here of course, Belotti could well come here and absolutely smash it, just as much as I was excited by the Kean deal but it hasn't worked despite his obvious talent.

It will be interesting this summer if Kean gets sold for a profit and we finally rid ourselves of Tosun it may well be that we bring 2 forwards in, could easily have a Belotti type buy with an out of left field young understudy, this summer is a huge one, seem to say that every year though.

April 09, 2021, 12:10:36 AM
Reply #5

kramer0

Dont love the age profile but hed probably work in a 4-4-2.

If the idea is to have him push DCL, I think wed quickly learn that hes inferior physically (especially in the air) and not even a better finisher.

Looks to have a little more creativity about him looking at his assist totals but Im not sure thats a win given how much Doms strength and aerial ability is relied upon to get us up the pitch.

Invest in midfielders and wingers (and a right back) instead. Those are the areas that lose us matches.

April 09, 2021, 12:32:38 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I feel like we've been linked with this name before.
Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.~ Andre Geim

April 09, 2021, 05:24:17 PM
Reply #7

schleffera

Time to say goodbye...

April 09, 2021, 05:37:25 PM
Reply #8

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Massive stereotype but he always strikes me as one of those strikers that are prolific in Italy but not necessarily elsewhere. 

See also Immobile, Ciro.

April 09, 2021, 07:01:00 PM
Reply #9

BlueForYou

But Mr Ancelotti, manager of Belotti...
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 09, 2021, 11:13:47 PM
Reply #10

Cozzie

But Mr Ancelotti, manager of Belotti...

Then we go and sign Totti, as a shooter like John Gotti

April 10, 2021, 03:13:03 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think he looks like a muscular Ben Mendelssohn.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 10, 2021, 08:27:57 PM
Reply #12

Mayor Farnum

While the first team continues to prove itself not good enough we need to buy players in their prime or we'll be buying potential for ever.
Everton; we'd like to win as long as we don't upset anyone in doing so.

April 10, 2021, 08:36:16 PM
Reply #13

KoemansNumberTens

While the first team continues to prove itself not good enough we need to buy players in their prime or we'll be buying potential for ever.

Absolutely not. We can't afford or attract players in their prime who are of the standard to take us up a level. We need to buy potential but get it right for a change

April 10, 2021, 09:05:01 PM
Reply #14

Grand Master C

Then we go and sign Totti, as a shooter like John Gotti

Joshua King of New York, King of New York.