October 25, 2021, 11:40:38 PM

Author Topic: Summer Transfer Window  (Read 644724 times)

August 01, 2021, 06:03:45 AM
Reply #3750

Heisenberg

Siggyís output? In terms of G/Aís (PKs excluded) - that isnít exactly hard for anyone to do.

Sigurdson got more assists last season than Gray did in his last 3/4 seasons for Leicester. Iím in no way saying he is good because Iím not Iv made my feelings clear on him heís absolutely awful, but if you take that amount of assists out of that position in the team and donít replace it. We will be worse off

August 01, 2021, 06:09:18 AM
Reply #3751

American Evertonian

Sigurdson got more assists last season than Gray did in his last 3/4 seasons for Leicester. Iím in no way saying he is good because Iím not Iv made my feelings clear on him heís absolutely awful, but if you take that amount of assists out of that position in the team and donít replace it. We will be worse off

But they are completely different players. His assists from open play arenít exactly amazing. If you took away Gylfiís goals from PKs and his assists from free kicks and corners - he hasnít exactly produced for us.

Iíd rather have Digne taking corners, PKs, and FKs as opposed to Gylfi who doesnít offer much of anything in open play as a midfielder
Are we there yet?

August 01, 2021, 06:17:12 AM
Reply #3752

Heisenberg

But they are completely different players. His assists from open play arenít exactly amazing. If you took away Gylfiís goals from PKs and his assists from free kicks and corners - he hasnít exactly produced for us.

Iíd rather have Digne taking corners, PKs, and FKs as opposed to Gylfi who doesnít offer much of anything in open play as a midfielder

Not really sure why were deducting assists from set pieces.

I know theyíre completely different players. My point is, that were not far better as a squad as mentioned before. Sigurdson and James if he goes will leave us in a much worse position if we donít make moves.

Youíre right Sigurdson needs replaced regardless of what happens

August 01, 2021, 02:15:41 PM
Reply #3753

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Ward Prowse can cover at RB. Just saying, since we donít seem to be in a hurry in signing one.

Mods please delete this post before anyone at the club involved with recruitment fucking sees it!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 01, 2021, 03:32:56 PM
Reply #3754

Hawkandro

Signed Ward-Prowse at the end of season one in FM21. Led the club to 7 consecutive titles from CM. Why not take a chance, eh? Just need to sign Moukoko, Talles Magno, Declan Rice and Jude Bellingham too and we are sorted.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

August 01, 2021, 03:53:45 PM
Reply #3755

penguinofdoom1878

https://www.football365.com/news/transfers-premier-league-five-year-net-spend-man-utd-man-city

not sure where else to place this, we are 5th over the last 5 years for net spend

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

August 01, 2021, 05:16:00 PM
Reply #3756

kerryblue boy

The mighty villa above us there

August 01, 2021, 05:26:02 PM
Reply #3757

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Villa. Fucking hell, finished below us (and we were shite!)and since then have sold their best player who makes their team tick and  they've brought in a player who has spent the last 2 seasons getting relegated from the prem and then a season in the division below and a player new to the league who we've got no idea if he will adapt and now we are jealous of them. Fuck off!they'll finish below us again

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 01, 2021, 05:26:28 PM
Reply #3758

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Chelseaís figures massively skewed by their transfer ban season there

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
(Zoolander)

August 01, 2021, 05:48:41 PM
Reply #3759

Waltzer

Linked with Asensio this morning, I mean id be well happy with him, but would've thought he would have better options than us

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

August 01, 2021, 05:59:16 PM
Reply #3760

stirlingblue

Linked with Asensio this morning, I mean id be well happy with him, but would've thought he would have better options than us

Swerve that for what weíd have to pay, heís not been the same player since knee surgery in 2018

August 01, 2021, 08:45:31 PM
Reply #3761

Old England Toffee

The mighty villa above us there
Thatís only on Alphabetical order though.

August 01, 2021, 10:33:49 PM
Reply #3762

Coyney83

I saw that this morning too. I havenít followed his career over the past couple of seasonís but based on how he was being talked about 3/4 years ago, he must have stunk the place out to now be linked with ourselves, Leicester and Leeds!

I think it is a bogey story mind you. Firstly, the source was that Fichajes who everyone seems to think are rubbish and secondly, they cite that Asensio is up for sale because Ancelotti doesnít trust him. If that is the case, no chance Benitez will entertain him.

August 01, 2021, 10:45:09 PM
Reply #3763

kerryblue boy

That's only on Alphabetical order though.
Look again my friend their net spend greater than ours

August 01, 2021, 11:35:59 PM
Reply #3764

American Evertonian

Not really sure why were deducting assists from set pieces.

I know theyíre completely different players. My point is, that were not far better as a squad as mentioned before. Sigurdson and James if he goes will leave us in a much worse position if we donít make moves.

Youíre right Sigurdson needs replaced regardless of what happens

The only real reason I want to deduct Gylfiís assists from FK and corners as well as his PKs is because I think we have players who are more capable at corners, FKs, and PKs than he is. So if we only look at his stats from open play it really shows how much of a waste he has been in terms of return on investment.
Are we there yet?