General Category > The Lower Burrens Forum

Euro 2020

<< < (2/813) > >>

Cozzie:
Mount will be one of Englands best very soon, potential to be best ever.

velimski:
Had tickets for England - Croatia but got cancelled because of covid 😭

UEFA have refunded me 166 for 4 tickets that I paid 190 for 2 years ago.

Their explanation is that I actually paid 200 euros and because the exchange rate has changed from 1.08 to 1.16 in that time, I'm getting 25 less back 🤣. There's also a bit of an admin fee which seems pretty unreasonable.

Goaljira:

--- Quote from: velimski on May 25, 2021, 11:12:52 PM ---Had tickets for England - Croatia but got cancelled because of covid 😭

UEFA have refunded me 166 for 4 tickets that I paid 190 for 2 years ago.

Their explanation is that I actually paid 200 euros and because the exchange rate has changed from 1.08 to 1.16 in that time, I'm getting 25 less back 🤣. There's also a bit of an admin fee which seems pretty unreasonable.

--- End quote ---

Thats appalling.  My brother and dad had tickets to most of the Wembley games between them, all cancelled bar the semi final so far.  I bet they've not realised how much less they've had back.

Bob Sacamano:
Have I got my gobshite specs on when I say that I think that kopite Coady is shite?

cantoffee:

--- Quote from: Bob Sacamano on May 25, 2021, 11:52:23 PM ---Have I got my gobshite specs on when I say that I think that kopite Coady is shite?

--- End quote ---
He's not very good. Very average player, but plays ok in a 3 CB formation.

In a 2 he looks awful.

Plays for a team that is decent defensively so I think that makes him look decent. Would drop him for sure.

Sent from my SM-G970W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version