December 08, 2021, 12:27:02 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd v Everton Sat 2nd Oct 12.30pm  (Read 12281 times)

October 03, 2021, 02:01:54 AM
Reply #615

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, it's the change in mindset he's instilled.  Last season we'd have accepted defeat and as a result it would have been 3 or 4.... this team seem to want the fight and we were unlucky today. I also like the way he adapts to the game and he's got our confidence up. Can't wait for the full side on form.... very pleased so far

To be fair we got a point from 2-0 down and 3-2 down there last year so I think those things arenít the best to draw on

More encouraging are the clear way we want to attack, committing numbers forward when we do and not looking all over the place when we lose the ball

October 03, 2021, 03:39:39 AM
Reply #616

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
Spent the day out of touch in deepest darkest Derbyshire. Delighted to come back to this result. Wonít comment on the players as havenít seen anything yet but to go there with so many out and get a result must have taken done shift.

Itís still early-ish doors but looks like a lot of humble pie may have to be eaten regarding Benitez. Perhaps  the one thing he really does know is what we expect as a minimum from our teams. He said it many times after he was given the job, seems like he really does understand our club and our fans.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

October 03, 2021, 03:52:05 AM
Reply #617

wepull

Personally thought it was a brilliant pass from Davies. Yes he could have shot it but passing virtually guaranteed the goal(if only he stayed onside). Hindsight is a different thing but it was lovely vision and lovely weighted pass from the lad.

Sent from my RMX3031 using Tapatalk

October 03, 2021, 04:13:08 AM
Reply #618

Cereal Killer

Didnít see any of the post match chat, what did Ole whinge about this week? Were we too physical? Did we try and con the ref somehow?

October 03, 2021, 05:22:23 AM
Reply #619

Robioto

Didnít see any of the post match chat, what did Ole whinge about this week? Were we too physical? Did we try and con the ref somehow?

Lucky apparently. He made it sound like they'd been robbed

October 03, 2021, 05:28:06 AM
Reply #620

Jamokachi

Yeah, it's the change in mindset he's instilled.  Last season we'd have accepted defeat and as a result it would have been 3 or 4.... this team seem to want the fight and we were unlucky today. I also like the way he adapts to the game and he's got our confidence up. Can't wait for the full side on form.... very pleased so far

we drew 3-3 last season...