December 06, 2021, 02:17:33 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 11828 times)

October 18, 2021, 03:42:44 PM
Reply #540

GrantyBoy78

If you havenít got your head around why Kean isnít sill here, then Iím not sure what to say.

That said, he was like a yoof team player, anyway; couldnít play up top on his own, didnít occupy defenders, didnít know where to be on the pitch, couldnít hold the ball up, and certainly wouldnít be bringing the likes of Gray and Townsend in to play.

Rondon signing was certainly better in theory than itís panned out, but then there werenít many alternatives, were there? And you could say the amount of footy heís played, has fully justified his signing.

As ineffective as heís been, things actually started turning against us when he went off in the QPR and Villa games. Shape went to shit etc.

The calls for Dobbin to get starting are all over Twitter, but not for me. Heíd get eaten alive. Not saying he should be getting minutes; he should have come on for the last 10 against West Ham, but leading the line in the PL is way beyond him at this stage, imo.

Itís a shame Simms is also out. At least heís built like a PL striker. Couldíve been a bit of a sliding doors moment for him, I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

October 18, 2021, 04:20:59 PM
Reply #541

wepull

Didn't catch the match yesterday, and don't like to go through the entire match thread when we lose. Any kind person want to summarise how we played yesterday?

Sent from my RMX3031 using Tapatalk

October 18, 2021, 04:58:33 PM
Reply #542

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't catch the match yesterday, and don't like to go through the entire match thread when we lose. Any kind person want to summarise how we played yesterday?

Sent from my RMX3031 using Tapatalk
Poor
Defensive
Weak attacking
Had chances but looked like we could be dismantled with ease
Too many players anonymous
Can't defend set pieces