July 01, 2022, 11:34:44 AM

Author Topic: Pre Season Game Versus Arsenal July 16, Baltimore Maryland  (Read 732 times)

June 22, 2022, 08:08:44 AM
Read 732 times

Sixymack Version2.0

Tickets purchased today. M&T Bank Stadium has good seating all around.  Anyone here planning to attend the game or visit Charm City?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2022, 11:54:55 PM
Reply #1

American Evertonian

Tickets purchased today. M&T Bank Stadium has good seating all around.  Anyone here planning to attend the game or visit Charm City?

Iíll be coming down from NYC. Have about 8 folks Iím going down with and I know there will be a good amount coming down from various supporters groups in the NE.

Last year Everton had some nice events for the Florida Cup matches and expect them to do the same for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Section 202 for Arsenal v Everton in Baltimore

IG - @sirandrewhall

June 23, 2022, 12:08:28 AM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

I think it's fantastic that our American fans can get to go and see the team live, even if it might involve a lot of travel for some.

As well as the loyal US fans who post on here all the time, I listen to a couple of podcasts by US Everton fans every week, one of which involves people from different supporters groups around the country, and I'm constantly amazed by the devotion that our US fans have. I don't mean that to sound patronising at all. I just think it should be recognised.

We are not an easy team to follow any way, and the insight, knowledge and commitment that a lot of our American fans seem to have honestly does amaze me. I was listening to a guy from Baltimore talking about the Crystal Palace win the other day with tears in his eyes, describing it.

Really hope we put on some good displays in these fixtures and people have nice memories to take away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 23, 2022, 01:04:32 AM
Reply #3

Mouse

NSNO Subscriber
I have a dream, @sixymack and @omar meeting across the bleachers in Charm City, Iím thinking Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Maybe not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.

June 23, 2022, 01:13:42 AM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

100 Ameri-quid (minimum) for a glorified training session, though.  My practical side (coupled with my recluse inclinations) is arguing hard against the trip, though.

I love Baltimore.  Not so much in July, but then again, that's almost everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Toffee Tuesdays,
Benitez OUT.  Lampard IN.  FUCK Putin.

June 23, 2022, 02:44:05 AM
Reply #5

Sixymack Version2.0

100 Ameri-quid (minimum) for a glorified training session, though.  My practical side (coupled with my recluse inclinations) is arguing hard against the trip, though.

I love Baltimore.  Not so much in July, but then again, that's almost everywhere.

https://www.guinnessbrewerybaltimore.com/

There is also a Guinness factory close by for a visit if inclined.  I also feel that we will outnumber Arsenal fans 3 to 1 on the day.  I just converted my Italian American buddy to support the blues.  He was sold once I said that we consistently under perform, have not won a single trophy since 1995, and our glory days were around forty years ago.  When I added the hundreds of millions casually have been blown over the past few years, he immediately ordered a jersey!!!!  He reasons that anyone can join the Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City bandwagon, but it will take a real devotion to love the blues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2022, 02:45:33 AM
Reply #6

Sixymack Version2.0

I have a dream, @sixymack and @omar meeting across the bleachers in Charm City, Iím thinking Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Maybe not.

Sounds lovely.  I will even provide my seat number and bring a giant Irish Tricolor flag to show where I will be sitting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2022, 06:48:59 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds lovely.  I will even provide my seat number and bring a giant Irish Tricolor flag to show where I will be sitting.
Shame itís not July 4 and Iíd bring my big fuck off union flag.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
Members reacted funny:
American Evertonian,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind."

June 23, 2022, 07:21:59 AM
Reply #8

American Evertonian

I think it's fantastic that our American fans can get to go and see the team live, even if it might involve a lot of travel for some.

As well as the loyal US fans who post on here all the time, I listen to a couple of podcasts by US Everton fans every week, one of which involves people from different supporters groups around the country, and I'm constantly amazed by the devotion that our US fans have. I don't mean that to sound patronising at all. I just think it should be recognised.

We are not an easy team to follow any way, and the insight, knowledge and commitment that a lot of our American fans seem to have honestly does amaze me. I was listening to a guy from Baltimore talking about the Crystal Palace win the other day with tears in his eyes, describing it.

Really hope we put on some good displays in these fixtures and people have nice memories to take away.

Sadly Leicester match that was postponed was going to be my first match at Goodison (other than a stadium tour set up for me by Elstone believe it or not). Another reason to hate COVID and Brendan Rodgers if I didnít have enough already as it is.

Going to be coming a couple times this season to the grand old lady. Canít wait
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions