Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2010-11

Everton V Blackpool

(1/84) > >>

Bally:
So what do we think then

Must win back to the wall game for us

Don't want to predict a score but team will probably stay as was for Chelsea and Arsenal

Gash:
Stick to the same team as last night. I can see Moyes dropping Bily though. Which would be wrong in my opinion, the lad needs a run of games.

Silas:

--- Quote from: Gash on February 02, 2011, 06:03:31 PM ---Stick to the same team as last night. I can see Moyes dropping Bily though. Which would be wrong in my opinion, the lad needs a run of games.

--- End quote ---

I have that fear too.  He looked so angry with the lad and I don't understand that.  He lost possession yes but he wasn't awful by any stretch.  I will be really fucked off if Osman or Anichebe starts ahead of him but I can see it.

GLewis:
Cahill will come in for Rodwell.

Given our recent form, I think the worry has to be whether we will keep them out rather than whether we will score enough.

I think too much emphasis has been placed on a lack of goals this year and as such the defending, which has been poor, has largely gone unnoticed.

I'd also stick with Bily.

He did some good stuff last night and against Chelsea. But apart from that we might as well play him to see if he's going to improve on his weaknesses.

Gash:
Forgot Cahill was back, him for Rodwell I'd imagine too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version