Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2010-11

Bolton vs Everton

(1/94) > >>

evertonjoe:
Big game this one following a good victory, hopefully we can string a couple of results together this time and get into the top half.

I'd play the same team as on Saturday.

Bolton 2:4 Everton
Elmander   Saha (2)
Taylor        Fellaini
                 Rodwell

C-R-A-I-G:
Even after having an awful seasons we could somehow save it. If we beat Bolton and Sunderland lose to Tottenham we will be in a great position to get into the top 7. The following week we play them so in two weeks time we could be a point behind them. My worry will be if Birmingham win the cup we will have to get 5/6 more points than Liverpool over the course of the season.

Silas:
Howard

Neville      Distin    Heitinga         Baines

Fellaini

Coleman         Arteta                   Bily

Rodwell

Saha
I was tempted to put Cahill in but Rodwell impressed me yesterday and Cahill didn't look 100% for me when he came on.  A lot of fans were going on about the 4-4-2 being the reason we won yesterday but they forget that if the Saha goal stood we could have been out of sight.  I also think our best football was being played in the 4-5-1 which (I think Bally said it on the podcast) is more like a 4-2-3-1 at the minute.

Beckford to come on second half if things are close but I reckon our confidence should be high and 2-0 for us Saha and Bily (who is due one).

charlatan:
This the 4pm game on Sky next week?

blargins:
We'lose or draw this one. We've already won our game for this month. Next win in March.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version