October 19, 2021, 07:18:29 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Reading  (Read 76012 times)

March 02, 2011, 03:32:22 AM
Reply #300

evertonarntwe

did vic even win a header? i seen him jump and just fall? he is a donkey i actually physicaly hate the lad so much
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 02, 2011, 03:32:30 AM
Reply #301

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Unlucky lads, gave it there all, well played Reading desereved victory

Now to concentrate on our road to europe :thumbsup:

Fuck off
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 02, 2011, 03:32:36 AM
Reply #302

Rodwell26

We just have no idea how to break teams down that are prepared to sit with 9 players behind the ball deep in their half. We really are an average team, with some piss poor players mixed in there. For all Moyes has done for the club, his loyalty to certain players is really doing my fucking nut in now  >:(

Add to that, the total waste of money Heitinga, Yakubu, Kroldrup, Billy have been. 30m wasted could have built a good team in the right hands.....

Twitter: @talkeverton

March 02, 2011, 03:33:02 AM
Reply #303

Gash

Global Moderator
Awful performance. Considering that was our one chance of success this season the lack of fire and belief was terrible.

No cutting edge, no commitment, no passion and no idea.

March 02, 2011, 03:33:47 AM
Reply #304

blue for you

<awaits moyes out brigade> :whistle:

if he was at another prem club he would be fucked out after the season we are having
liverpool and W.B.A got rid of their mangers and they were doing better than moyes

March 02, 2011, 03:35:29 AM
Reply #305

Derek

W.B.A...really?
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 02, 2011, 03:35:44 AM
Reply #306

evertonarntwe

Moyes is lucky he is good at buying low budget players because his tactics are a fuckin disgrace to top flight football, man united next manager my hairy sack.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 02, 2011, 03:35:51 AM
Reply #307

toffeeglas

Who were they then ?
Beckford, Anichebe, Saha and Baxter.. I think anyway.

March 02, 2011, 03:35:56 AM
Reply #308

BatteredCornerFlag

We just have no idea how to break teams down that are prepared to sit with 9 players behind the ball deep in their half. We really are an average team, with some piss poor players mixed in there. For all Moyes has done for the club, his loyalty to certain players is really doing my fucking nut in now  >:(

Add to that, the total waste of money Heitinga, Yakubu, Kroldrup, Billy have been. 30m wasted could have built a good team in the right hands.....

The ESPN commentator made a great point, that we're far to happy to play nice little passes in front of the opposition defence, but don't get in behind enough, and don't play the ball quick enough.

March 02, 2011, 03:38:04 AM
Reply #309

everton.chris

We just have no idea how to break teams down that are prepared to sit with 9 players behind the ball deep in their half. We really are an average team, with some piss poor players mixed in there. For all Moyes has done for the club, his loyalty to certain players is really doing my fucking nut in now  >:(

Way below average, to be honest very poor
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

March 02, 2011, 03:38:56 AM
Reply #310

everton.chris

Beckford, Anichebe, Saha and Baxter.. I think anyway.
No strikers then
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

March 02, 2011, 03:39:27 AM
Reply #311

chang

OS webmaster is at this very moment cutting and pasting Pip's traditional motivating war cry into the home page for up loading in the morning.

Oh deary deary me.....what a shower of shit.

March 02, 2011, 03:40:01 AM
Reply #312

Blueney-tunes

Yet another game we lose where "Player for player" we are totally monster in comparrison!

Its got to be down to management!

March 02, 2011, 03:40:18 AM
Reply #313

Ridge

One of the most depressing matches, absolutely shocking.

March 02, 2011, 03:41:02 AM
Reply #314

evertonarntwe

Yet another game we lose where "Player for player" we are totally monster in comparrison!

Its got to be down to management!

Yet another game we have had possesion in our half yet created fuck all