January 19, 2021, 09:35:14 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Sunderland  (Read 52810 times)

April 08, 2012, 10:15:58 PM
Read 52810 times

American Evertonian

as long as hibbert and jags are nowhere near the team im alright

This. This. And more of this.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 04:08:46 AM
Reply #1

American Evertonian

Why was Gueye subbed at the half was he that bad or did he get a knock?           

He wasn't great, but it is tough to look good when Hibbo is playing behind you and in charge of your distribution.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 08:13:47 PM
Reply #2

American Evertonian

I know we have to rest people but that isn't the tastiest line-up I can imagine.

Positives: Baines gets a much deserved game off and if the current CB rotation continues we will see Heitinga and Distin in the semifinal.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 08:15:08 PM
Reply #3

American Evertonian

For those in the US it will be streaming on ESPN3.com
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:20:43 PM
Reply #4

American Evertonian

I hate hoofing it, but if anyone has to do it on our team I am 100% okay with it being Johnny. That pass to McFadden was a beaut.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:27:40 PM
Reply #5

American Evertonian

Pienaar never has been much of a finisher has he....
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:37:00 PM
Reply #6

American Evertonian

To be honest it doesn't look like anyone cares to be out there today. Lucky enough for us none of Sunderland's players look like they want to be out there either.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:42:28 PM
Reply #7

American Evertonian

Wow, so McFadden is playing. I thought he'd forgotten to come out of the tunnel

A lot of times I just laugh to myself when I watch him trying to imagine what is going on in that noggin of his.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:43:03 PM
Reply #8

American Evertonian

I know this won't come as much of a surprise to anyone but Captain Fantastic seems to be one of the only players out there who seems to care to be there.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:49:33 PM
Reply #9

American Evertonian

Definitely would like to see Anichebe and Royston on at the half for McFadden and maybe Straq. Tell them if they are responsible for a game winner then they will play Saturday. Need to do something to inspire this side.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:52:07 PM
Reply #10

American Evertonian

christ someones been teaching phil how to pass aball hes been pretty good first half :thumbsup:

Pretty decent back-up LB IMO
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:54:35 PM
Reply #11

American Evertonian

Personally I really think we need the win today. For confidence in the Cup but also to continue the mind games with L'Pool. They will really be pissed off come Saturday if we are still ahead of them in the table.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:57:18 PM
Reply #12

American Evertonian

That would be blatant lies though!

It's a dull arse game.  Sunderland are shit.  Drenthe should be able to destroy these if he's in the mood.

Not a lie but more just being vague. I didn't say start but "play." They can think I am implying starting if it helps us win, but if it were up to me both would be subs on Saturday.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 09:59:35 PM
Reply #13

American Evertonian

where is all the hate for mcfadden coming from, hes looked smart, few nice touches, good shot, im glad im not the only one thinkin hes been ok

Me having him subbed off for Drenthe or Anichebe isn't hate for McFadden. I agree he has been playing relatively well, but I just think we need a change to score/win. Sunderland look like they are playing for a draw and we need some added creativity to help break them down. The quick combo passes b/w Pienaar, Osman, Royston, and Felli would be terror for Sunderland.
Are we there yet?

April 09, 2012, 10:01:58 PM
Reply #14

American Evertonian

Just tell Drenthe, Cattermole tried to have his wife... that should fire him up!

Now that Drenthe is single I'm sure there could be truth to him at least trying for her. Who could resist someone with a club in his/her basement?
Are we there yet?