August 03, 2021, 06:15:16 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 568504 times)

July 13, 2012, 12:58:51 AM
Reply #180

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Jongre son, you've gone up in my estimation. It takes a man to do what you've just done, fair play
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 13, 2012, 01:19:23 AM
Reply #181

GrantyBoy78

July 13, 2012, 01:26:27 AM
Reply #182

Gash

Global Moderator

July 13, 2012, 01:27:22 AM
Reply #183

Ridge

So this Hoilett character, is he available on a free?

July 13, 2012, 02:11:13 AM
Reply #184

MmmblueBernard

So this Hoilett character, is he available on a free?

He's good him, but apparently we'd have to pay for his training tops and vimto from his days a blackburn. He drinks a lot of vimto. Apparently.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 13, 2012, 07:56:34 AM
Reply #185

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_

Steven Pienaar's agent held talks with Everton today, God is Great.... ‪#keepthefaith
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 13, 2012, 06:35:10 PM
Reply #186

Chazman

I've been told that we are to receive investment from China. Don't know the details or how much just that Kenwright will remain in charge. It was to be announced this week but was delayed due to the passing of Kenwrights mother. Expect the announcement in the next week or so   ;)
"I fuckin love this club"

July 13, 2012, 06:52:02 PM
Reply #187

Bogstomper

Highly doubt that and I wonder if this is a discussion for another thread but what are people's opinions on Bill staying on as Chairman if we got proper investment? As far as I can see he can't directly do much harm, most of the onus is on Bobby El to deliver. His relationship with Moyes is a huge asset in that with regards to the football side of stuff, he's never even once attempted to interfere a la Hicks, Gillet, Henry, Lerner, Glazer, Levy, etcetc.

July 13, 2012, 06:54:03 PM
Reply #188

hannu

I've been told that we are to receive investment from China. Don't know the details or how much just that Kenwright will remain in charge. It was to be announced this week but was delayed due to the passing of Kenwrights mother. Expect the announcement in the next week or so   ;)

would be great if true but i wont hold my breathe

July 13, 2012, 07:01:06 PM
Reply #189

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

Its been a while since one of these rumours were started.

They normally coincide with periods of us not signing players

July 13, 2012, 07:05:05 PM
Reply #190

Ridge

The China takeover rumours have been floating about for a while, with little to no information.

I'd suspect a little more smoke, if we were close to seeing a fire.

July 13, 2012, 07:13:21 PM
Reply #191

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I've had correspondence over Chinese involvement and the difference between China and most other countries is the level of secrecy surpasses even that attempted by Everton themselves

It's difficult to pin down, and I don't think (from what I've heard) that there will necessarily be actual investment in the form of pumping money in, but more a collaboration between Everton and the Chinese State which would lead to better opportunities for Everton in China, and in turn lead to much more lucrative deals than other clubs had open to them

The People's club and the People's Republic.

Could there be a better reason to make this happen??

July 13, 2012, 07:14:18 PM
Reply #192

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I've had correspondence over Chinese involvement and the difference between China and most other countries is the level of secrecy surpasses even that attempted by Everton themselves

It's difficult to pin down, and I don't think (from what I've heard) that there will necessarily be actual investment in the form of pumping money in, but more a collaboration between Everton and the Chinese State which would lead to better opportunities for Everton in China, and in turn lead to much more lucrative deals than other clubs had open to them

what i'm going to do is si, ignore the second part of this post and then just pretend we're getting investment.

can't wait to see who we sign.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 13, 2012, 07:17:51 PM
Reply #193

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think it's any secret that the Chinese government "like" Everton Football Club

We are one of the most successful clubs in English football, and yet we are not owned by a greedy billionaire.  They like the "family" feel of the club (as portrayed in the media whenever Bill is under pressure) and like that we seem to do things the "right" way.

Get some pictures of Moyes and Fellaini stood under the Chinese Arch over to them now!

July 13, 2012, 07:26:00 PM
Reply #194

American Evertonian

Highly doubt that and I wonder if this is a discussion for another thread but what are people's opinions on Bill staying on as Chairman if we got proper investment?
This question my friend has been of hot debate on this forum for years. It turns very ugly, very quickly.
Are we there yet?