May 14, 2021, 11:19:11 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 553628 times)

August 17, 2012, 03:08:27 PM
Reply #1515

Bily No Pace

Every player has a bad game and I doubt Moyes would be stupid enough to judge, let alone write a player off after one game. Chances are the scouts have watched a player several times before Moyes goes to watch them.

Koldrup?
Bily No Pace has no signature

August 17, 2012, 03:11:14 PM
Reply #1516

Gash

Global Moderator

August 17, 2012, 03:22:26 PM
Reply #1517

BrotherEstapol

August 17, 2012, 03:23:33 PM
Reply #1518

Azz

Micky Kemp ‏@Kemp1990

@lcabbabeh Mirallas all done bar medical? Is my mate chatting pony?

David David ‏@lcabbabeh

@Kemp1990 Hes having one today I blv .. BUT AFC have STILL got a Pocket Full Of Dollars .. Wel see

Hmmmm...

August 17, 2012, 03:32:11 PM
Reply #1519

Sheedys left peg

I wasnt that excited about signing some fell from sociedad that didnt look brilliant for Rangers
Or some Ajax reject knocking around Dortmund
Or that lad who had a good season at Millwall.
Or the Wolves crock
Or that utility player from Shef Utd.

Basically, i have learned that if Moyes wants somebody then his success rate far outweighs his failures so if he brings anyone i havent heard of really then ill be happy

Correct

August 17, 2012, 03:35:17 PM
Reply #1520

MmmblueBernard

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 17, 2012, 03:36:24 PM
Reply #1521

Bily No Pace

Grow up! All of you!!
Bily No Pace has no signature

August 17, 2012, 03:45:08 PM
Reply #1522

Baines Is Ace

Hmmmm...

Wasn't it always the case that he would have a medical anyway? I'm sure I read earlier this week that the trial would conclude with some medical tests?! This little snippet from Lccabbeh would be much better if he said a deal has been struck with club and player!

August 17, 2012, 03:46:59 PM
Reply #1523

steve81

Wasn't it always the case that he would have a medical anyway? I'm sure I read earlier this week that the trial would conclude with some medical tests?! This little snippet from Lccabbeh would be much better if he said a deal has been struck with club and player!
he talking about mirallas mate its niang whos on trial with everton

August 17, 2012, 03:52:41 PM
Reply #1524

Bigjmill

In Moyes' article on the bbc website during the Euros he specifically said that he doesn't base his opinion on one game (he was talking about signing players who look good in tournaments).

Much like whether we're close to agreeing a fee, he wouldn't have been there at this stage of pre-season, with his agent unless a deal was close.

As a fan we have nothing to go on but solely on the fact that all the top clubs have been interested in him, that fact that shorty reckons he impressed in training and Moyes is interested is enough to get me excited.

Even if its another Magaye Gueye then that excited me because it means we have some real top potential lurking around the fringes of the squad.
REMOVED FOOTER TO SHUT Sir Stealth Up !

August 17, 2012, 04:00:20 PM
Reply #1525

Fynci

For the reported fee, I don't think we can afford for him to be on the fringes!

August 17, 2012, 04:01:00 PM
Reply #1526

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
For the reported fee, I don't think we can afford for him to be on the fringes!

We defo can't afford him to be another gueye
Simply simply lovely

August 17, 2012, 04:18:36 PM
Reply #1527

Baines Is Ace

Ah I see, I got confused, it's not normally heard of us signing more than one player at once haha

August 17, 2012, 04:18:44 PM
Reply #1528

MmmblueBernard

We defo can't afford him to be another gueye

Why not? Maguaye hasn't exactly set the world alight yet but he has proved to be capable of performing for us when asked to do so. There is a lot more to come from him I think as he matures and grows in confidence. He is a fringe player that would (squad permitting) benefit from going on loan for 6 months. IF we get Niang and Mirallas and they demonstrate that they are ahead of Gueye he may well go on loan.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 17, 2012, 04:21:51 PM
Reply #1529

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Why not? Maguaye hasn't exactly set the world alight yet but he has proved to be capable of performing for us when asked to do so. There is a lot more to come from him I think as he matures and grows in confidence. He is a fringe player that would (squad permitting) benefit from going on loan for 6 months. IF we get Niang and Mirallas and they demonstrate that they are ahead of Gueye he may well go on loan.

I don't think gueye will ever make it at everton so if the stories are correct that niang will cost 5m we can't afford to pay that for someone who won't make it
Simply simply lovely