May 14, 2021, 11:51:39 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 553629 times)

September 01, 2012, 05:02:33 PM
Reply #3180

Bily No Pace

I see begrudgery is alive and well. You have been spouting the same rubbish for years. According to you, and others of your stripe, Kenwright has been bleeding the club dry for years. When we see an example of money being made available to the manager you criticise that.

Don't worry pal, the sensible fans (nb: montananatoffeefan is not an Everton fan) know that Bill has triumphed in this window and the previous one. Amazing what the banks releasing the arm behind your back can do! I bet some people on here are crying into their Duncan Ferguson bedspread as we speak "we'll never get rid of Bill at this rate waaaaah wahhhh waaaaahhhh" "boyspen" "trainset" "watch this space" "[another cliched response]". Funny how the Blue Union have sunk back into their hole (praying for a run of poor form no doubt), isn't it?
Bily No Pace has no signature

September 01, 2012, 05:08:48 PM
Reply #3181

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry for the typo but when I wrote Saint, I meant Satan.

Kenright is a repugnant piece of work and his outrageous lies and half truths down the years show that he thinks F.A. of the fans.

DM has been working with his hands tied behind his back for years. Imagine if DM had a half decent Chairman and he DM could operate at the top end of the market? I reckon we would have signed Falco before Athletico and picked up a few others.

Still its been a great Window for the Blues, a crap one for LFC and the Club is on a roll...  

Ur talkin rubbish mate, kenwright just hasn't got money, it's not about him being a decent chairman, he's widely thought to be one of the best chairman in the premier league by people within the sport. The simple fact is that he hasnt got enough money.

But let's see where we end up at the end of the season ay, r fans say we don't have enough money to compete, but compete with who??? We seem to do far better than other clubs that spend stupid money.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 01, 2012, 05:11:22 PM
Reply #3182

Bily No Pace

Ur talkin rubbish mate, kenwright just hasn't got money, it's not about him being a decent chairman, he's widely thought to be one of the best chairman in the premier league by people within the sport. The simple fact is that he hasnt got enough money.

But let's see where we end up at the end of the season ay, r fans say we don't have enough money to compete, but compete with who??? We seem to do far better than other clubs that spend stupid money.

I see you haven't met the roy vernon plan before?

September 01, 2012, 05:22:02 PM
Reply #3183

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
come on fellas, can't we all just not be cunts?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 01, 2012, 05:22:19 PM
Reply #3184

montanatoffeefan

r fans say we don't have enough money to compete, but compete with who???

Think "r fans" might mean the clubs that get into the Champions League. What clubs are you referring to? Those after the final Europa Cup spot? 
Everton forever.

September 01, 2012, 05:24:43 PM
Reply #3185

montanatoffeefan

I see you haven't met the roy vernon plan before?

And you're still dodging your primary maths teacher.
Everton forever.

September 01, 2012, 05:25:55 PM
Reply #3186

dangermouse

Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

September 01, 2012, 05:27:21 PM
Reply #3187

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
come on fellas, can't we all just not be cunts?

Agreed, be a shame if this thread ends up with petty insult tennis.

September 01, 2012, 05:28:37 PM
Reply #3188

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

September 01, 2012, 05:32:57 PM
Reply #3189

griff969

I think judging this transfer window on its own merits, we have done terrific. We chose to sell about the only asset of value we could afford to lose without effecting the team too much. The money has been reinvested to give us a better strength in depth (thank god we have got cover for Baines down the left at long last!). The balance of the squad looks good , accepting we could have done with a striker.

I have to say that Moyes and even Kenwright (on this occasion) have to be applauded for all of this.

Will be interesting to see how the new mega TV deal effects our spending next year!
Evertonian ever since Andy King smashed the ball past Ray Clemence

September 01, 2012, 05:34:39 PM
Reply #3190

Derek

It's possible to accept the club have done well this window while still disliking Kenwright and thinking he has to go for the sake of the club.

I cannot stand the fact that people have to choose A or B. It isn't black and white and arguing as if it is doesn't help anyone.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

September 01, 2012, 05:34:59 PM
Reply #3191

Bily No Pace

Agreed about not being cunts thing. Can't we all just appreciate the positive net spend and that nobody important left?

September 01, 2012, 05:36:06 PM
Reply #3192

montanatoffeefan

Let's end it instead with a thanks to Verm for starting it.

And a prayer for peace and healing:

We interrupt this war for doctors to heal,
 teachers to teach, and students to learn.

We interrupt this war to marvel at sunsets,
 listen to music, and to laugh.

We interrupt this war for poets to rhyme, sculptors to
 chisel, and writers to paint pictures with words.

We interrupt this war to plant tomatoes, mow
 the grass, and to smell the roses.

We interrupt this war to feed the hungry, build
 new schools, and to stamp out ignorance.

We interrupt this war to clean up the air, save
 the whales and to find a cure for cancer.

We interrupt this war to rebuild Blackburn,
 tickle babies and for world peace.

We interrupt this war for parent-teacher meetings, band
 concerts, and high school graduations.

We interrupt this war for Girl Scout Cookies,
 church bake sales, and the Special Olympics.

We interrupt this war for Disneyland, the
 World Series, and the Champions League final.

We interrupt this war for Hanukkah,
 Christmas and Kwanza.

We interrupt this war to bring sons,
 daughters, sisters and brothers home.

We interrupt this war to hear a message from
 Our Sponsor: THOU SHALT NOT KILL, WIND UP THINE ENEMY
OR ROOT FOR THE SHITE.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:38:02 PM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

September 01, 2012, 05:36:30 PM
Reply #3193

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
It's possible to accept the club have done well this window while still disliking Kenwright and thinking he has to go for the sake of the club.

I cannot stand the fact that people have to choose A or B. It isn't black and white and arguing as if it is doesn't help anyone.

Exactly this, there's plenty still to talk about.

September 01, 2012, 05:39:00 PM
Reply #3194

Gumpinio

Agreed about not being cunts thing. Can't we all just appreciate the positive net spend and that nobody important left?

Is that right?
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."