January 16, 2021, 08:50:48 PM

Author Topic: Footballing pet hates  (Read 13690 times)

September 09, 2012, 08:25:25 AM
Reply #75

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
people who boo opposition players when they go down when they're clearly actually injured.

Hate that too, even more so when they are being helped off to be substituted for the injury.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 09, 2012, 09:22:08 PM
Reply #76

Evertonexile

Players who try to pull off some big multi-person celebration when the guy who actually scored just wants to run around and go nuts.

Parents watching their kids football matches who decide to tell the ref how to do their jobs.
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

September 10, 2012, 02:39:46 AM
Reply #77

BlueWool

Andy Townsend misusing the word 'literally' ("He's literally threaded it through the eye of a needle there.") See also Jamie Redknapp.

September 10, 2012, 04:06:24 AM
Reply #78

Lewis

Players who try to pull off some big multi-person celebration when the guy who actually scored just wants to run around and go nuts.

Just as bad when the player that scores pushes team mates out of the way to celebrate on his bill, no need

September 12, 2012, 03:10:27 PM
Reply #79

Cods

"To be honest"

September 16, 2012, 01:00:05 AM
Reply #80

Mayor Farnum

That old fella that Keegan used to patronise by letting him sit on the bench when Keegan was Newcastle manager. And all such “gestures”.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

September 16, 2012, 02:03:05 AM
Reply #81

Evertonexile

people who boo opposition players when they go down when they're clearly actually injured.

Agreed. Just because he's able to walk off instead of being carried doesn't mean he dove.
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

September 20, 2012, 11:37:43 PM
Reply #82

New Free Transfer Signing

When clubs go through "transitional periods". Stupid expression, how long have the Shite been in one of these!?

September 21, 2012, 01:56:11 AM
Reply #83

macko

"Final peice of the jigsaw".The shite must have one fucking huge puzzle.
We shall not be moved!

September 21, 2012, 07:26:44 PM
Reply #84

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
My missus or any woman saying "It's only a game." Don't ask me why it enrages me more than a fella - I don't know.

Maybe because I'm a misogynistic prick?

I have to say that exceptions to the rule, such as our own Lizz88 have my undying respect, but the rest.....   :headbang:

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 21, 2012, 07:36:49 PM
Reply #85

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
My missus or any woman saying "It's only a game." Don't ask me why it enrages me more than a fella - I don't know.

I have to say that exceptions to the rule, such as our own Lizz88 have my undying respect, but the rest.....   :headbang:

Lizz88's avatar buys her lots of my time.

September 21, 2012, 09:23:57 PM
Reply #86

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Good feet for a big man

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

September 21, 2012, 10:05:16 PM
Reply #87

Bally

Administrator

I have to say that exceptions to the rule, such as our own Lizz88 have my undying respect, but the rest.....   :headbang:

I fucking despise them words especially after the derby

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
It's the roll I way

September 24, 2012, 09:52:54 PM
Reply #88

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
Good feet for a big man

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Thank you very much  :snigger:

Pet Hate:

Job 'auditions' on MOTD or Football Focus. They 'pundit' for half an hour and then lift their skirts for prospective employers, saying they are 'waiting' for offers. They always say it's not nice because they are waiting for someone else to 'fail' when we all know that most of them would run over their colleagues legs in their Land Rover Vogues if it would give them their next payday.

Paul "Let's see how far an enraged Scotsman can throw me" Ince was embarrassing on Saturday.

"I've got a 43% win ratio so I'm not a bad manager"

Please hire me, please please please? 'Slurp, Slurp' do you like it when I do that Mr Chairman?

Fuckin whores.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 06, 2012, 05:42:46 AM
Reply #89

ally2

Players that dive forward when they've been tugged back

Players who let the ball run out for a throw when it's their team's throw anyway.  Then by the time they throw it back into play, they end up losing the ball immediately

Pundits calling for referees to show consistency AND common sense when those two things are polar opposites
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 05:47:45 AM by ally2 »