July 28, 2021, 12:45:49 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day Thread 31/08/12  (Read 61995 times)

August 31, 2012, 09:07:58 PM
Read 61995 times

sam of the south

God bless, Wikipedia; This is the write-up on a potential new Aston Villa player:

"Christian Benteke is a Congolese-Belgian football player, he currently plays for Genk. Benteke is known as 'schlongwanger' in Belgium due to his massive bell end."  :snigger:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 31, 2012, 09:41:35 PM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Arsenal fan on my Facebook says that Fellaini wants to go there but we don't want to sell

Surely not? They really have the whiff of a spent force these days.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

August 31, 2012, 11:57:32 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

ive heard there signing huntelaar but could be my kopite mate winding me up!

He would be a fool to swap Schalke for them. Money and marketing count for a lot these days though.
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2012, 03:20:58 PM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Whys everyone so arsed about Liverpool.Were better than that these days!Lets concentrate on this magnificent club we support. We have an amazing team now!

I agree.

It is also tempting some bad karma.

They could still play well until January and then splash the cash.

We could play well until January and then lose one or two of our star performers.

I just think we should be careful with our smugness.

It has a habit of biting you on the arse.

Henry David Thoreau