May 17, 2021, 01:46:04 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Wigan [FA Cup - Sixth Round]  (Read 76561 times)

March 10, 2013, 04:34:59 AM
Read 76561 times

74Blue

I always thought Evertonians where better than this..

with out him this season, we would be totally fucked.  (we would be missing 12 goals)
with that comes a drop in league positions, maybe even a worse run..

I dont mind him not giving a fuck, how can you give a fuck and be serious, with Neville in the team?

As an Everton fan, the very least that I expect from any player who wears the famous royal blue is 100% commitment.
If you went into work on Monday morning & told your boss that you were going to do the square root of fuck all because he's asked you to work with somebody that is past his best, would you expect to be able to just amble around sulking all day & just get away with it. In fact, would you expect to still have a job on Tuesday morning.
When you pay good money to watch your team play, the minimum expectation is that the players will fight for the shirt. A player who is a little low on form/confidence or is simply having a bit of an off day I can live with. Petulant sulking arseholes who look like they don't want to be there I can't. Fellaini was piss poor today & if he was just having an off day, I could deal with that. However, the lazy bastard couldn't even be arsed to show a bit of willing & fight, then had the sheer audacity to disrespect his fellow players, his manager, and most of all the thirty-odd thousand paying customers with his shitty attitude when leaving the field of play and not even taking his seat in the dug-out to watch his teammates complete the 90 minutes. For me, no player is bigger than Everton Football Club and if he doesn't want to be here, he can fuck right off!