Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2012-13

Sunderland v Everton

(1/76) > >>

Shogun:
Again, just so the forum doesn't look so bare without a sticky!

Been looking at Sunderland forum (ReadyToGo) last few games and they're very confident of ending their hoodoo against us on Saturday, not surprising really because they're confidence couldn't be much higher after beating Newcastle away 3-0 but hopefully we bring them back down to Earth.

Must win game for me, I think we have to win all our games and I'd pick the same team as against Arsenal assuming that Osman is injured.

pjk:

--- Quote from: Shogun on April 17, 2013, 09:03:44 PM ---Again, just so the forum doesn't look so bare without a sticky!

Been looking at Sunderland forum (ReadyToGo) last few games and they're very confident of ending their hoodoo against us on Saturday, not surprising really because they're confidence couldn't be much higher after beating Newcastle away 3-0 but hopefully we bring them back down to Earth.

Must win game for me, I think we have to win all our games and I'd pick the same team as against Arsenal assuming that Osman is injured.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure on this one. Di Canio's a nutter. He's got them all fired up. I do think though, we have definitely stepped up on the having to battle for everything front. We can win there, but they are going to fight like a wounded Animal. I just hope we don't pick up any major injuries. I doubt it's going to be a pretty game.

American Evertonian:
Think it will be important for our players to go into this match expecting to get a very tough and competitive game. If we go into it thinking they will roll over and play dead we will surely get a similar match to what Wigan did to us in the FA Cup.

Luckily for us Newcastle already gave us a perfect example of what can happen if we take this game lightly. Think our boys will be playing inspired after drawing at the Emirates and hopefully some results will go our way this week to continue to fuel the fire that there is hope for Europe.

Fellainis Hairdresser:
we are their bogey team!

3-1 win here

same team aswell

Jimmywhack:
Same team same result

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version