November 30, 2021, 11:55:42 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton  (Read 140347 times)

May 19, 2013, 09:24:01 PM
Read 140347 times

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

May 19, 2013, 10:19:50 PM
Reply #1

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Looking good ;D
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

May 19, 2013, 10:45:02 PM
Reply #2

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Every one of them streams on wiziwig is jerky as hell, pretty much unwatchable.  The few posted here no better either
[/quote

Try firstrow. Can't get the link up. But good stream.

May 19, 2013, 11:33:36 PM
Reply #3

pjk

NSNO Subscriber

May 20, 2013, 12:30:47 AM
Reply #4

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea were nailed physically.  And so we never managed to win at Chelsea / Man U / Arsenal / Redshite during DM's 11 years.  I hope the new gaffer whoever he is gets the squad to lose this inferiority complex ("It's like taking a pen knife into a gun fight").

don't be silly daft lad
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 12:31:14 AM by pjk »

May 20, 2013, 01:01:06 AM
Reply #5

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Total football.

Wow!! thought we looked good. Shame about the finishing. And we tired in the second half quicker than Chelsea. A good performance imo. Just a  shame about the result.

May 20, 2013, 02:29:27 AM
Reply #6

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry mate, didnt realise that only your opinion is valid.
I'll check with you first next time! ;)

Everton and inferiority is a strange mixture mate. ;)

May 20, 2013, 07:04:54 PM
Reply #7

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Sums it up for me. I think Moyes was great in the transfer market, but his substitutions have never been a strong point.

He didn't have many options on the bench. It will be interesting  to see what happens when he has people like RVP and Wayne Rooney, amongst others, available (who would walk into our current first Eleven.)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:08:01 PM by pjk »