15 (22.7%)
Deulofeu
1 (1.5%)
Stones
0 (0%)
Osman
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Everton 3-3 Liverpool  (Read 113477 times)

November 24, 2013, 04:37:21 AM
Reply #1110

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
How we didnt win I dunno. Night ya'll
Simply simply lovely

November 24, 2013, 04:42:17 AM
Reply #1111

bacon sarnie

Liverpool are fucking shit. That's my pissed up derby day comment...I'll see you all tomorrow.

We live life on the edge Eddie.

November 24, 2013, 04:48:37 AM
Reply #1112

chang

Suarez free kick taken 10 foot further forward than the foul? .. matters not I guess.

November 24, 2013, 05:09:52 AM
Reply #1113

Shogun

Administrator
That Mirallas tackle gets better and better every time.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

November 24, 2013, 06:05:21 AM
Reply #1114

The Good Citizen

If we'd scored a 4th in those last few seconds, I honestly had nothing left, think I'd just have fell off my chair. Don't think I've ever gone so nuts after a goal as our third, was knackered at the whistle!

Just been on a come down all day, just felt gutted with the draw. Finally thought I'd visit this thread and it cheered me up a bit in fairness. You'll excuse me a drunken 'I fucking love Everton', really do. Off to sleep this off now. Goodnight blues.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

November 24, 2013, 06:08:58 AM
Reply #1115

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Oh, I totally agree, but it just means we lose the moral high ground.

Mind you, when has that ever done us any good!

There is no 'moral high ground', neither set of fans ever accepts they perhaps got a bit of luck.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

November 24, 2013, 06:12:02 AM
Reply #1116

The Analog Kid

Suarez free kick taken 10 foot further forward than the foul? .. matters not I guess.

Nah mate, the ref blew for full-time about 9 hours ago.  :P

November 24, 2013, 06:20:42 AM
Reply #1117

dangermouse

All the reds I know cant stop banging on about hoq fantastic the game was...

Lets be honest they were shittin themselves. .. and now they are over the moon...

Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

November 24, 2013, 06:23:02 AM
Reply #1118

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Brenda's got his knickers in a twist saying that if the rat-faced racist cannibal cunt had done that challenge, he'd have been sent off.

Maybe someone should show him a video of his two crippling challenges that put Mirallas out for 3 months last time around...and stayed on the pitch after them.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:23:19 AM by Major Clanger »
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 24, 2013, 06:32:38 AM
Reply #1119

Thornton_19

All the reds I know cant stop banging on about hoq fantastic the game was...

Lets be honest they were shittin themselves. .. and now they are over the moon...

Celebrating like they'd beaten United or something at the final whistle  :whistle:

November 24, 2013, 06:34:20 AM
Reply #1120

sam of the south

There is no 'moral high ground', neither set of fans ever accepts they perhaps got a bit of luck.

I accept we got lucky there, Verm; And it makes a nice bloody change, don't you think?

Liverpool know they were largely outplayed today, they will cling on to the sending off that wasn't.

It also fits in perfectly with their attempts to sanitise Suarez' reputation, which started with his appearance with Stevie G and Lucas on Children In Need; He really is the victim now etc.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 24, 2013, 06:37:03 AM
Reply #1121

Bluedylan

Reds saying what a fantastic game it was = massive relief because they know they were completely dominated and that we were creating gilt edged chances at will.

It's the sort of patronising, fake-sincerity shit they come out with.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 24, 2013, 06:49:10 AM
Reply #1122

The Analog Kid

Leave them to it. I wish we could play like that every game, the City one seems such a waste now, considering it's our only loss. We can only get stronger.

November 24, 2013, 07:30:36 AM
Reply #1123

goodtouchforabigman

Decent first match to attend :) felt a bit robbed and our defending fron set pieces was abysmal but not sure I could ask for much more for my first match at Goodison Park.
Fuck me mate, "a decent first match to attend..."? It was a fucking amazing game. Id hate to think what you would think about at 2-1 home win against Stoke. Not having a go, at all, just saying that was nearly the best game I've seen at Goodison for a long time; if we'd have scored right at the end...

November 24, 2013, 07:42:33 AM
Reply #1124

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
BS boys. Reds are saying it was a great match because it was. They had as many chances to win it as we did.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...