0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)
EVERY ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS
38 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 102362 times)

December 05, 2013, 05:46:03 AM
Reply #825

charlatan

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Be his first and last for another 10 years ;)

December 05, 2013, 05:46:50 AM
Reply #826

Alfie Noakes

December 05, 2013, 05:49:20 AM
Reply #827

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What a game. My little girl is a little sick. Was holding her when we scored. She was moaning and crying all day. Went beserk and laughed and just general madness. She smiled and laughed and looked all better.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 05, 2013, 05:55:10 AM
Reply #828

bacon sarnie

Fergie will be watching Class of 92 on replay all night the old cunt.

December 05, 2013, 06:01:22 AM
Reply #829

bluestevie

Not ashamed to admit I got a tad bit emotional when the final whistle went. For all those years of going there and taking either heavy beatings, poxy beatings or nicking draws leaving me depressed, angry or thankful, tonight was fucking glorious. Every single player was a hero on the pitch, led by a lion heart in Jags and a Spanish god in Roberto. Bring on Wenger and his Gunners on Sunday, we have nothing to fear now. 21 years without a win at OT smashed, now to end 17 years of pain in North London
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

December 05, 2013, 06:15:21 AM
Reply #830

sam of the south

How wonderful this feels.

Out on a date with a nice Italian girl and my mum texts this awesome news.

Now at home typing ecstatically to my fellow blues.

I fucking love you, Everton
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

December 05, 2013, 06:17:23 AM
Reply #831

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Home now, fish finger butty, cup if tea and MOTD :) what a fucking great day.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 05, 2013, 06:23:08 AM
Reply #832

Tinga

Home now, fish finger butty, cup if tea and MOTD :) what a fucking great day.

I'm hoping Sam of the south got the same.

December 05, 2013, 06:26:56 AM
Reply #833

Alex6691

Alright lads just got back from the game.

I was in the Museum Suite in the Manchester end. Champagne and Canapes on arrival. Fantastic buffet dinner with complimentary alcohol/soft drinks.
Got a free match program, a free United diary with Everton vs United and todays date engraved onto the front
a printed copy of the team sheet.

Watched the game in the Sir Alex stand in the hospitality section.. was surprisingly a lot more Everton fans than expected considering me and my brother had sworn to try and stay incognito but there was a few blues being very loud.
One Sikh guy stood up jumping up and down having a fit like a kid in toys r us because our player didn't get sent off and the guy right behind him was a blue and screamed 'sit down you fucking useless fuck'

Anyway, great game.
After the game it was back to the suite for more food and free beer.
The table we was on was 4 blues and 2 reds..
The reds just sat on their phones reading Facebook!

Can upload pics of the evening if anyone wants. Fantastic service. 10/10 for the staff at OT.

Oh and I must mention.. I won £91 in bets! Everton to win and a goal to be scored after 81st min.
One of the best nights of my 21 year old life.

Yes I'm slightly drunk. Too many singhas. Cheers lads.

December 05, 2013, 06:30:34 AM
Reply #834

Thornton_19

Alright lads just got back from the game.

I was in the Museum Suite in the Manchester end. Champagne and Canapes on arrival. Fantastic buffet dinner with complimentary alcohol/soft drinks.
Got a free match program, a free United diary with Everton vs United and todays date engraved onto the front
a printed copy of the team sheet.

Watched the game in the Sir Alex stand in the hospitality section.. was surprisingly a lot more Everton fans than expected considering me and my brother had sworn to try and stay incognito but there was a few blues being very loud.
One Sikh guy stood up jumping up and down having a fit like a kid in toys r us because our player didn't get sent off and the guy right behind him was a blue and screamed 'sit down you fucking useless fuck'

Anyway, great game.
After the game it was back to the suite for more food and free beer.
The table we was on was 4 blues and 2 reds..
The reds just sat on their phones reading Facebook!

Can upload pics of the evening if anyone wants. Fantastic service. 10/10 for the staff at OT.

Oh and I must mention.. I won £91 in bets! Everton to win and a goal to be scored after 81st min.
One of the best nights of my 21 year old life.

Yes I'm slightly drunk. Too many singhas. Cheers lads.

Wouldn't mind seeing a few pics lad, post away!

December 05, 2013, 06:31:09 AM
Reply #835

BrotherEstapol

Wearing my old Fellaini shirt out today.
Should wind up a few people.  :)

December 05, 2013, 06:34:25 AM
Reply #836

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
I'm working on it as of today mate. First thing I started thinking about. Fans together, Irish pubs all over Europe, and, the mighty mighty Blues strolling through the opposition.  And it's no longer a distant dream.  A great night for the Blues, a good night for the doubters to relax. (Myself included). “Hands up, etc.” It’s looking Good- I’m buzzing!!  Off to watch the highlights. Have a nice time People.
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

December 05, 2013, 06:39:52 AM
Reply #837

sam of the south

I'm hoping Sam of the south got the same.

Playing the long game, Tinga  ;)
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

December 05, 2013, 06:43:47 AM
Reply #838

Thornton_19

December 05, 2013, 06:45:40 AM
Reply #839

sam of the south

Like Tony Pulis?

Yes Thornton, just like Tony Pulis; I've got a cap on and a chavvy tracksuit and everything
Henry David Thoreau