0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)
EVERY ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS
38 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 102367 times)

December 05, 2013, 06:53:29 AM
Reply #841

sam of the south

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

December 05, 2013, 07:14:44 AM
Reply #842

Alex6691

Awesome stuff.

Also, she looked tasty in picture 6  :whistle:

a lot of the staff were pretty fit. that girl sounded pretty up herself. she was about my age (21) and was being chatted up by 40+ year olds.

Wasted potential for me, there. Fucked up on that one. Damnit.

December 05, 2013, 07:27:00 AM
Reply #843

Thornton_19

a lot of the staff were pretty fit. that girl sounded pretty up herself. she was about my age (21) and was being chatted up by 40+ year olds.

Wasted potential for me, there. Fucked up on that one. Damnit.

Dont beat yourself up mate, she probably only had eyes for Oviedo after the match!

December 05, 2013, 07:28:58 AM
Reply #844

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Dont beat yourself up mate, she probably only had eyes for Oviedo after the match!

I think we all have :)
Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

December 05, 2013, 07:29:48 AM
Reply #845

Alex6691

After that, I think Oviedo is currently enjoying the best sex of his life.
(from his wife)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:30:06 AM by alex6691 »

December 05, 2013, 07:30:42 AM
Reply #846

Alex6691

Also.. she was a Millwall fan so I may have dodged a bullet there mate.

December 05, 2013, 07:50:27 AM
Reply #847

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Wish there was a video of lukaku celebrating!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

December 05, 2013, 07:57:29 AM
Reply #848

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
After that, I think Oviedo is currently enjoying the best sex of his life.
(from his wife)

Literally
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 05, 2013, 08:20:13 AM
Reply #849

nomorechang

RIP
Will Bainsey want to go to Utd in January now ? We are the better team at the moment so at his age will he want to take a step backwards in a World Cup year ;)  .. We've already got a more than capable replacement in Oviedo who was signed by Moyes, our bargaining power is massive, not far off enough to finance a deal for Romelu .... Don't you just love it when a plan comes together :D
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 05, 2013, 08:44:58 AM
Reply #850

blueski

Will Bainsey want to go to Utd in January now ? We are the better team at the moment so at his age will he want to take a step backwards in a World Cup year ;)  .. We've already got a more than capable replacement in Oviedo who was signed by Moyes, our bargaining power is massive, not far off enough to finance a deal for Romelu .... Don't you just love it when a plan comes together :D
very good point

no assurance of champions league football now by moving to united. its just a money move now.
Nil Satis

December 05, 2013, 09:32:19 AM
Reply #851

Cuttyblue

@GregOK: "From the sidelines all we could hear was the manager telling us to keep getting on the ball, and that was when we were 1-0 up!" Coleman

That is brilliant Liz.  I saw that on the TV.  I feared a Utd comeback until I saw how comfortably we were taking the ball, passing it around and when under pressure, at worst lumping it to the opposition corner.  The players ALWAYS seem to have Robby's plan in mind!

December 05, 2013, 01:59:05 PM
Reply #852

Redartin

Will anyone want to go there in January?
And IMO, if United don't get players in January and fail to make the top 4, they'll struggle to lure anyone in the summer too.
I think they need midfielders, not backs, and If Baines does go City could be a bigger threat.

Here's a headache. If you were RM and Baines was fit for the Arsenal match, do you drop Oviedo after his last two games? That is a sign of how far we have come in the past two months.

December 05, 2013, 03:01:10 PM
Reply #853

Lincs Toffee

Will anyone want to go there in January?
And IMO, if United don't get players in January and fail to make the top 4, they'll struggle to lure anyone in the summer too.
I think they need midfielders, not backs, and If Baines does go City could be a bigger threat.

Here's a headache. If you were RM and Baines was fit for the Arsenal match, do you drop Oviedo after his last two games? That is a sign of how far we have come in the past two months.

If it was me Oviedo has earned his place to play at the Emirates, and Baines shouldn't be rushed back anyhow, give him a well deserved break, ok put him on the bench just in case, but for me Oviedo has to start.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

December 05, 2013, 04:57:05 PM
Reply #854

blob

oh my head  :eh:

i don't usually drink...but caught up on a few year's worth of bubbly from the final whistle until 4am. help  8)