0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 63615 times)

December 09, 2013, 05:14:55 AM
Reply #465

School of Science

One other statistic Arsenal 13 fouls no bookings, Everton 11 fouls 4 bookings, Webb 1 other statistic....You are a prick.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 09, 2013, 05:15:29 AM
Reply #466

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
That's fucking shocking! Why do they treat us as though we were promoted 10 years ago and have been 'doing well' since?

Unless I don't have an alternative that'll be the last time I put motd on for highlights. Cunts.

Simple. Because of David Moyes.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 09, 2013, 05:16:20 AM
Reply #467

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
would we really want everyone to be saying that we are certs to win the league though?not sure we need that pressure!

thought the analysis was good on motd tonight to be honest.  I see us as contenders for the top 4 and I'm made up were playing really attractive football.  At the start of the season I thought top 10 finish would be satisfactory for Martinez' first season.  He has altered all of our expectations now but I think a league title is at least a season or two off!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 09, 2013, 05:17:18 AM
Reply #468

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Simple. Because of David Moyes.

That's becoming clearer by the week! On another note who speaks Spanish?

@MarioSuarez4: Que buen equipo este Everton de Roberto Martínez y que golazo de Deulofeu!  #españolesporelmundo #ole
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 09, 2013, 05:18:49 AM
Reply #469

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
One for the ram...

@lecarso: Move out the way the Blue Machine Is Coming Through

December 09, 2013, 05:19:36 AM
Reply #470

ally2

It pisses me off when 'pundits' talk about us doing well with an intonation in their voice like they have discovered something new that no one, including Everton fans, have noticed. John Collins was a rare exception today where he said how good we were and it was expressed as a well known fact with no element of surprise in his voice.

Then you get the rest of them saying 'ooh, Everton are doing well this season aren't they?  They can't keep it up though...'
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 05:19:58 AM by ally2 »

December 09, 2013, 05:20:08 AM
Reply #471

hill135

what do you think it will take? Finishing top four? Europa league?  Or a big convincing win?

Not sure what can be done to change their minds. They are idiots. Shearer keeps repeating that Arsenal aren't contenders despite them being the best team so far. And Hansen just refuses to justify his opinions. He's only just realised today that Mertesacker and Koscielny are a good pairing. Lawrenson didn't predict a Liverpool loss for two years or something.

They all have their preconceptions and won't alter them regardless of what they see

December 09, 2013, 05:22:27 AM
Reply #472

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

@MarioSuarez4: Que buen equipo este Everton de Roberto Martínez y que golazo de Deulofeu!  #españolesporelmundo #ole
It says...

What a great team RM's Everton is and what a great goal by GD.

December 09, 2013, 05:23:57 AM
Reply #473

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
It says...

What a great team RM's Everton is and what a great goal by GD.

Maravilloso!

December 09, 2013, 05:24:15 AM
Reply #474

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

What a great team this Everton Roberto Martinez and Deulofeu goal! Spanish is the world ole
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 09, 2013, 05:25:37 AM
Reply #475

Gash

Global Moderator
It always amazes how wound up people get about what is or isn't being said about us on the likes of MOTD. The media in general are pretty complimentary about us, even if they aren't always full of knowledge, the likes of Coleman being a right winger turned right back is one example that has come up a couple of times recently.

We know how well we're doing, that's all that really matters and if it keeps going people will soon sit up and take notice.

December 09, 2013, 05:28:07 AM
Reply #476

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair, I just watched MOTD2 and both Hansen and Mills were full of praise without being patronising.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 05:28:22 AM by Major Clanger »
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

December 09, 2013, 05:28:41 AM
Reply #477

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It always amazes how wound up people get about what is or isn't being said about us on the likes of MOTD. The media in general are pretty complimentary about us, even if they aren't always full of knowledge, the likes of Coleman being a right winger turned right back is one example that has come up a couple of times recently.

We know how well we're doing, that's all that really matters and if it keeps going people will soon sit up and take notice.

Is it so much to ask these people to do their jobs properly though?

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but its get slightly infuriating when week in week out it's the same old big club bias.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 09, 2013, 05:29:11 AM
Reply #478

Ross

Maravilloso!

Don't they sell bras for the more voluptuous lady?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 09, 2013, 05:29:30 AM
Reply #479

Bluedylan

It pisses me off when 'pundits' talk about us doing well with an intonation in their voice like they have discovered something new that no one, including Everton fans, have noticed. John Collins was a rare exception today where he said how good we were and it was expressed as a well known fact with no element of surprise in his voice.

Then you get the rest of them saying 'ooh, Everton are doing well this season aren't they?  They can't keep it up though...'

John Collins was fucking superb today. He actually voiced what Everton fans have been feeling about their team with real passion, affection and eloquence. Loved him for it.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.