0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 64401 times)

December 05, 2013, 02:06:48 PM
Read 64401 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
God you're good Shogun!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 05, 2013, 03:37:16 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
1996 Arsenal vs Everton 1-2

This is the last time we beat Arsenal away.  Never beaten them at The Emirates

I'm hoping me posting the vid of our last win at United in the last matchday thread had a positive effect so I am trying to replicate that here by once again dipping into Sir Stealths Video Vault
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 06, 2013, 04:48:13 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar will play and score and reveal a t shirt that has a Mandela based message on it

December 09, 2013, 12:23:14 AM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Love Roberto Martinez' Everton. If ever there was a manager who has created a team in his image its him. Classy, stylish resilient. Fucking brilliant

Some great performances, especially Jags, Barkley and Coleman for me. The Deulofeu loan deal is looking like a masterstroke. Bryan Oviedo is Leighton Baines successor. Baines needs his head testing if he does want to leave this though

The School of Science is back

December 09, 2013, 12:40:45 AM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Still you can bet Arsenal wete terrified of Lukaku. Loved at the end when he just bulldozed some random gooner off the ball and got his shot off. There were a few times when he could have had the ball slipped through to him but a different option was chosen

Only negative for me today was McCarthy getting booled and missing Fulham. That game will be tougher than some think without him

December 09, 2013, 05:16:20 AM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
would we really want everyone to be saying that we are certs to win the league though?not sure we need that pressure!

thought the analysis was good on motd tonight to be honest.  I see us as contenders for the top 4 and I'm made up were playing really attractive football.  At the start of the season I thought top 10 finish would be satisfactory for Martinez' first season.  He has altered all of our expectations now but I think a league title is at least a season or two off!