0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 64400 times)

December 05, 2013, 04:00:50 PM
Read 64400 times

The Good Citizen

Interesting side story for this will be Ozil v Barry given what happened in Germany. Sure he'll want to put in a commanding performance coming off the OT win too where I thought he was exceptional.

Mirallas Barkley Deulofeu just looks beautiful on the page! Can't help but feel its overly attacking against a side that can keep the ball better than anyone but then I'm just going to let RM work his positive magic and let Arsenal worry about us instead for a change.
I cast a shorter shadow with every passing day

December 09, 2013, 12:01:31 AM
Reply #1

The Good Citizen

Allez Allez Allez oh...

Outstanding effort, belief, fearless. Last two games have been a statement of intent to the league.

December 09, 2013, 12:13:09 AM
Reply #2

The Good Citizen

Couldn't pick a MOM looking at the picks it's clear everyone has a different opinion, always a good sign. I went for Jags, thought he was outstanding but could have picked about 6 others.

December 09, 2013, 03:23:18 AM
Reply #3

The Good Citizen

Understand why people want to hilight Barkley for mom but he's still a work in progress for me. Infuriating at times he can do things that make him stand out on the pitch and then misplace the most simple of passes, it will come but he's still a few basic things to learn. He wasn't the main reason why we took a point today. Love watching him but, deulofeu... had so much faith that he'd make something happen from his 10 minutes on the pitch, the lad just demands the spotlight. That moment of brilliance just keeps it all going. Important moment in our season I think, soon as that drops and saw he was on the ball I thought, he'll make something happen.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 03:24:44 AM by The Good Citizen »

December 09, 2013, 04:21:08 AM
Reply #4

The Good Citizen

Yeah but come on, you come to love that sour faced look on his face, was actually looking forward to his post match comments more than Martinez's.